Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

okay abdul, keep calm

3 posters

Go down

okay abdul, keep calm Empty okay abdul, keep calm

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:31 am

poker, sunday million - never buy in to the biggies but i won some earlier in the week and thought 'wtf'

now i might, just might, if i don't spaz out again, limp into the money which would be a little result

fortunately, i may follow a tip i learned off that new gay snooker comp and use the clock a bit

in fact i will - i will be happy with an itm now

Back to top Go down

okay abdul, keep calm Empty Re: okay abdul, keep calm

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:33 am

of course, the cunt dealer will tempt me with a good pocket but all i have to do is fold till i get there, then i can go spaz

on the edge now, come on

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:39 am

cheers

prob not last much longer but a prophet is a prophet, as they say Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:24 am

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:25 am

You lost me here abdul, as i know nothing about online poker. Embarassed
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:02 pm

how you go Abdul?

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:26 pm

go get 'em ABKO.
and good luck.
get organised.
galvanise yourself,
like i've had to.
and win win win. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:15 pm

bitofatwat wrote:You lost me here abdul, as i know nothing about online poker. Embarassed

all it means is my luck is running okay at the moment and i chanced my arm in a more expensive tournament than i normally would and still made some money

i usually swim with the little fishes in poker and generally only play tournaments with thousands of players in as that's what i like, my usual buy in is a cup of coffee or pint of beer but earlier in the week for a fiver i won over 1150 dollars so thought wtf, let's go swim in the deep end for a bit

been playing lots during the week, bigger buyins and surviving so i bought into the sunday million for 215 dollars yesterday - 9000 players at 215 bucks means shit loads of prize money and a first prize of a qtr mill - but i just realy wanted to play okay and not embarrass myself

i got into the money okay and won almost 350 so had some fun, i will keep playing at the higher levels and have another go next weekend as instead of drawing out the cash from any big wins like i usually do as i don't really need it so will just see what i can do with it

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:17 pm

well played Abdul

and dont ignore my question! its rude. Razz

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:18 pm

what question?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:41 pm

runawaytrain wrote:how you go Abdul?

i wanted to get itm as a minimum and when we were getting closer to itm i wasn't sure how the game went as i hadn't been there before, didn't know if it slowed right down or carried on at the same speed of peeps busting but itm was 1350 of 9000 and when we got to 1554 left i started making notes of the speed of people busting to help me decide if i needed to ship it or could play super tight to creep in

i was surprised really as though we were getting close to itm, from 1550 players they still dropped regularly at about 50 per every 4 mins which is useful info for next time and once we got itm there was a sudden surge of allins as the people who were happy to just money knew they didn't have long to go and went mental

i watched that for a bit to make some more notes but then screwed up refusing to call a two person shove with a pair of 9s and if i had called, would've made the set and tripled up to an amount that would have given me some leeway to play on for quite a bit, but that's life

in the end i had to shove and thought i picked a good psition to do it but i pushed aq into ak and rightly got busted

still happy though and will play it next week and probably have half a dozen decent mtts going all saturday and sunday evening if nothing else is on, seeing as i'm off the booze for the next week

bankroll is boosted and there's no pressure, it's all fun atm

did see chillin going speedball mental on about 18 sng's at once but didn't go near, im a slow mtt person

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:59 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
runawaytrain wrote:how you go Abdul?

i wanted to get itm as a minimum and when we were getting closer to itm i wasn't sure how the game went as i hadn't been there before, didn't know if it slowed right down or carried on at the same speed of peeps busting but itm was 1350 of 9000 and when we got to 1554 left i started making notes of the speed of people busting to help me decide if i needed to ship it or could play super tight to creep in

Good Plan!

i was surprised really as though we were getting close to itm, from 1550 players they still dropped regularly at about 50 per every 4 mins which is useful info for next time and once we got itm there was a sudden surge of allins as the people who were happy to just money knew they didn't have long to go and went mental

This takes out loads just before the bubble! Throwing away average hands to keep your seat is my plan at this point in a tournament, of course would always play high value hands.

i watched that for a bit to make some more notes but then screwed up refusing to call a two person shove with a pair of 9s and if i had called, would've made the set and tripled up to an amount that would have given me some leeway to play on for quite a bit, but that's life

Thats poker! Annyoing but sods law Smile

in the end i had to shove and thought i picked a good psition to do it but i pushed aq into ak and rightly got busted

Sad

still happy though and will play it next week and probably have half a dozen decent mtts going all saturday and sunday evening if nothing else is on, seeing as i'm off the booze for the next week

bankroll is boosted and there's no pressure, it's all fun atm

Agreed, your playing with winnings. Good luck.

did see chillin going speedball mental on about 18 sng's at once but didn't go near, im a slow mtt person

I hate STTs!! if I sit down to play, its MTTS only, had little game Friday night, 7th from 105. About $70 from $10 buy in, was drinknig and watching TV so only played $10 freezeout.
I may start playing little more next month, but not really into it at moment. Playing on CAKE, I havent played a field of 9000 players for so long! Mayb thats what I need, a change of site. You on Stars or Tilt?

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:03 pm

Stars, can't fault it for gui, size, variety, prizes, has it all imo

according to stats my average field size is 2750 and i cash 24% Shocked

anything less than 500 is a sng for me, can't stand em, like huge fields Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:33 pm

anything interesting on there mid week?
may have go at stars again
rarely played there. Smile

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:32 pm

just been to vets to get cats claws clipped, he weren't expecting that Surprised

plenty on stars all the time, they've got mtts of all buyins, i saw a new one last week, $1.10 rebuy turbo What a Face

don't normally like rebuys or turbos but for 7 bucks i ft'd from 5000 and won 1150 Very Happy

i like their 5 and 11 mtts with 15mins blinds and they do an 11 deep stack with 30mins blinds but thats an entire evening job, 5hrs just to itm and it's still slow after that, their rebuys with normal blinds are good n the evnings too but for the field sizes you have to be prepared to be sat there for 6+ hrs if you go deep and longer if you ft - i just like the challeng of trying to ft and if you do, then it can get a bit crazy for very good payouts per buyin

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:13 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:just been to vets to get cats claws clipped, he weren't expecting that Surprised

plenty on stars all the time, they've got mtts of all buyins, i saw a new one last week, $1.10 rebuy turbo What a Face

don't normally like rebuys or turbos but for 7 bucks i ft'd from 5000 and won 1150 Very Happy

i like their 5 and 11 mtts with 15mins blinds and they do an 11 deep stack with 30mins blinds but thats an entire evening job, 5hrs just to itm and it's still slow after that, their rebuys with normal blinds are good n the evnings too but for the field sizes you have to be prepared to be sat there for 6+ hrs if you go deep and longer if you ft - i just like the challeng of trying to ft and if you do, then it can get a bit crazy for very good payouts per buyin
i do that myself its a very easy procedure if you dont shake
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:06 am

Adbul, all downloaded, had an exisinting account, Stuck £50 in for nose around, loads players still!
MTTs look fun, I fancy the 75k gtd!
Will prob have a blast on Friday with few beers, girls are off out to a club I hate! so poker and beer at home for me.

I will remember my user name and post it up for you.
Whats yours?

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down