Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser

2 posters

Go down

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser Empty According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser

Post  bitofatwat Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 am

How to tell if he's a womaniser

Britney Spears seemed confident she knew how to spot one but are you? We reveal the signs every woman should look out for…

He has lots of female acquaintances but no female friends
He finds it hard to see women in anything but a sexual light and views every female as a potential conquest. This makes him incapable of maintaining a normal platonic friendship with anyone of the opposite sex.

He promises the earth
While most men are reticent about commitment, a womaniser doesn’t think twice about hinting at a future together. Of course he has no intention of seeing it through, he just knows exactly what you want to hear. Be wary of a chap who promises too much too soon. It’ll hurt like hell when he decides to take it away – and he certainly will once he’s got what he wanted.

He asks a lot of questions
At first you think it’s great that he’s so attentive and interested in finding out what makes you tick, but don’t be fooled. He’s just doing the research that he’ll later put to good use by pretending to have the same aspirations, tastes, likes and dislikes as you.

He makes you think dirty
A cunning Cassanova is adept at priming females for sex by subtly dropping a few innuendos into the conversation or finding excuses to bring up the topic of sex. It’s a smooth way of manipulating your subconscious into thinking naughty thoughts. And guess who reaps the rewards?

He arranges dates at hotel bars
Once he’s got you in the mood with all the sexy talk, it’s only a short trip from the bar to the bedroom. See what he did there?

He’s vain
Most womanisers have big egos and a sense of vanity to match. Just because he wears expensive clothes and is always well-heeled doesn’t mean he’s a lothario but over-confidence, a general sense of superiority, swagger and a tendency to show off should be viewed with extreme caution.

He locks his phone
If his phone rarely stops buzzing and he starts acting shady or shifts the screen away from your gaze whenever it rings, his furtive behaviour is trying to hide the fact that he’s busy making plans with other women.

He ‘forgets’ your name
While he may not be clumsy enough to actually call you by another name, he will employ little tricks so as not to blow his cover. Be on your guard if he starts using blanket terms of endearment like ‘babe’, ‘darling’ and ‘sweetie’ when you’ve only just met. He’s just making sure he doesn’t get your name muddled up with one of his other girlfriends.

He’s over complimentary
Womanisers are clever creatures. They have a unique sense that’s finely attuned to the female psyche and hence are brilliant at knowing what you want to hear even if they don’t mean it. When compliments glide off his tongue like honey it’s hard not to be taken in, but you have to ask yourself how many times he’s used these lines before.

He has as short attention span
A womaniser gets off on the challenge of a conquest but rapidly loses interest once he’s achieved his goal - getting you into bed. Obviously, you can’t know this for sure until it’s too late, but if you suspect he might be a player try staving off sexual involvement for a week to see if he loses interest.

He flashes his cash
Womanisers often use wealth to impress their prey. He may well make sure your glass is always full and that you never have to reach for your purse, but his intentions are not honourable.

http://uk.match.yahoo.net/edito/index.php?mtcmk=080405&name=5/119/1735-how-to-tell-if-he-s-a-womaniser.html

Rolling Eyes

Loada bollocks if you ask me, just think i'm like most men, a completely different spiecies Razz
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser Empty Re: According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:42 pm

He's vain = he's gay if we're playing stereotypes. Consequently, ladies, I am flagrantly vain and you may undress at will in front of me (shit, that's at least two other categories...)

Back to top Go down

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser Empty Re: According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:42 pm

spot on that boat and ive met a few.

is bev jealous?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:52 pm

morning_glory wrote:spot on that boat and ive met a few.

is bev jealous?

Of who, me?

I walked into a party like I was walking on to a yacht...

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:08 pm

I always get her something nice to wear for Valentines day, plus a meal out

ordered this set the other day, cost me an arm and a leg tbh, but she's worth it for putting up with me. The bonus is i get to unwrap it off her Razz

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser 108263_in_dl

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser 108261_bk_l

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser 108263_ou_l

According to Bev i score full marks for being a womaniser 108263_bk_l
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Bert wrote:

is bev jealous?

Of who, me?

I always knew you were boats bum chum. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Bert wrote:

is bev jealous?

Of who, me?

I always knew you were boats bum chum. Rolling Eyes

Is it the hat and the apricot scarf?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:54 pm

yes, the hats at a jaunty angle and the scarfe is tied in one of those modern knots.Quentin. flower
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Sorry, MG I wasn't paying attention. I had one eye in the mirror as I watched myself gavotte, you see...

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 pm

boat thats very nice what you have bought bev.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Bert wrote:Sorry, MG I wasn't paying attention. I had one eye in the mirror as I watched myself gavotte, you see...

I dont think modern day homosexuals do the gavotte.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:03 pm

You may scoff but all the girls there dreamed that they'd be my partner (they'd be my partner).

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm

that calls for a Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Just because I had you several years ago when you were still quite naive...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I lost my first wife due to my womanising ways.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Jay wrote:I lost my first wife due to my womanising ways.

long time no see J.
hows things.

both my exes were womanisers.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Jay wrote:I lost my first wife due to my womanising ways.

What.... she left you?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 pm

Not so bad T. How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:32 pm

Jay wrote:Not so bad T. How are you?

yeah cant complain i spose.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down