Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is

Go down

its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is Empty its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:49 pm

I know I am an alcoholic, but what can i do ?

Back to top Go down

its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is Empty Re: its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:54 pm

what would you like to do?
if you can afford it,
sounds good to me.

Back to top Go down

its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is Empty Re: its terrible to be an alcoholic, but thats the way it is

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:59 pm

Kit wrote:I know I am an alcoholic, but what can i do ?

I have not had a drink now for 27 days.
I feel so much better mate.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Kit wrote:

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:39 pm

You can do something about it, if you want to....

That's your prerogative.

HTH. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 pm

chips wrote:You can do something about it, if you want to....

That's your prerogative.

HTH. Razz

its all very easy to say that.

unfortunately the reality is very different

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:19 pm

Kit wrote:

ive not even clicked on it but ive seen it so many times...he was the talented one yet his mate got the part Sad

if you have the withnail DVD stick the commentary on it, it makes the film 5 times better and you find out everything about it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm

which famous person bought withnails coat at auction? What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:23 pm

DexterMorgan72 wrote:which famous person bought withnails coat at auction? What a Face

chris evans

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:27 pm

Kit wrote:
DexterMorgan72 wrote:which famous person bought withnails coat at auction? What a Face

chris evans

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Kit wrote:

That's your prerogative.

HTH. Razz

I know what you're saying, but it can be done Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:55 pm

Kit wrote:

That's your prerogative.

HTH. Razz

anybody ever read mick fitz's book?
his dad fucked his liver with drink,
was told if he packed in drinking,immediately,
his liver would recover,and he would be fine.
he did,and he is.
but apparently around 80% go back to drink,
just can't break the habit.

a habit to die for. pale

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Go on Jeremy Kyle.Bert will go with you, and say what a great bloke you are, ill not come, but I'll write a letter to be read out saying you need help.Graham will help you, but you have to help yourself.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:02 pm

morning_glory wrote:Go on Jeremy Kyle.Bert will go with you, and say what a great bloke you are, ill not come, but I'll write a letter to be read out saying you need help.Graham will help you, but you have to help yourself.

I think if Kit and I were to be found on such a show, it wouldn't be Kyle. As we'd turn it into Springer within five seconds after launching at the host.

I suggest on that premise then that we go and kick fuck out of bare our souls to Matthew Wright.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:08 pm

dont think Mathew Wright does problems.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:10 pm

morning_glory wrote:dont think Mathew Wright does problems.

He does if I ever get on the show.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

I take it you dont like him.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:22 pm

morning_glory wrote:I take it you dont like him.

He's down there, MG. Piers Morgan would have been his editor at one time. There's an office asking to be firebombed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:52 pm

lets hope littlejohn is visiting that day too

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:58 pm

Littlejohn I would roast in his own fat.

I'd need a big area for safety reasons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down