Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit

Go down

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit Empty bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:10 pm

do you know alun 2000 from bf

Back to top Go down

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit Empty Re: bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 pm

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit 38011

Back to top Go down

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit Empty Re: bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:17 pm

bert ,, ffs someone sort out this topic length shit 38011

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:25 pm

i watched the first 5 eps of breaking bad last night missjones....very enjoyable though some eps were a bit slow Suspect

how are you finding it?

will post season 2 a week tuesday...would post sooner but local post office is shut down and cant be bothered biking 4 miles just to post your dvds at the moment Very Happy

http://maps.google.co.uk/?ie=UTF8&ll=53.362641,-2.763619&spn=0,0.019205&z=16&layer=c&cbll=53.362558,-2.763775&panoid=UZyC_M8o1ZMQxJs0N9izww&cbp=12,290.5,,0,7.59

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:27 pm

no worries dex ,,,,, yeah im enjoying it Very Happy only 3eps in been watching with daughter and sees not in atm , watch some more tommrow Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Don't recall him, Jonesy. What's he saying?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 pm

il watch the final 2 eps of season 2 shortly....just drinking a bottle of red wine...then onto season 2

my head must be pickled, i only watched season 1 and 2 last year and i forgot what happened to the guy in the basement...I WONT TELL YOU What a Face

season 2 picks up far better than season 1....if i remember right Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:31 pm

Yes, sort out the thread title length shit. It must be 10 characters bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Bert wrote:Don't recall him, Jonesy. What's he saying?
lol! nothing , i just thought youd be familar with him as hes an old timer ,, only iv met him a few times irl at the cafe as he lives fairly close

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 pm

How fucking difficult is it to go

? Question Suspect Question ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Bert wrote:How fucking difficult is it to go

Alright AJ?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:34 pm

DexterMorgan72 wrote:il watch the final 2 eps of season 2 shortly....just drinking a bottle of red wine...then onto season 2

my head must be pickled, i only watched season 1 and 2 last year and i forgot what happened to the guy in the basement...I WONT TELL YOU What a Face

the guy in the basement has been delt with ,,, tbh its best if you dont remember anything as you have loose lips Evil or Very Mad Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 pm

missj wrote:
lol! nothing , i just thought youd be familar with him as hes an old timer ,, only iv met him a few times irl at the cafe as he lives fairly close

The name rings a bell I do admit, but I don't recall him.

Contrary to all evidence to the contrary, some people do ask about me to see how I am rather than to eat my babies, MJ... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:35 pm

chips wrote:
Bert wrote:How fucking difficult is it to go

Alright AJ?

That's low... me like... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Bert wrote:
missj wrote:

The name rings a bell I do admit, but I don't recall him.

Contrary to all evidence to the contrary, some people do ask about me to see how I am rather than to eat my babies, MJ... Razz
Shocked lol! , fair enough

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:46 pm

missj wrote:
DexterMorgan72 wrote:il watch the final 2 eps of season 2 shortly....just drinking a bottle of red wine...then onto season 2

the guy in the basement has been delt with ,,, tbh its best if you dont remember anything as you have loose lips Evil or Very Mad Smile

i thought that was the 4th ep Shocked only watched it last night.........ok will be quiet What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down