Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck me....how dreadful

Go down

Fuck me....how dreadful Empty Re: Fuck me....how dreadful

Post  bitofatwat Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:31 pm

Had an aunty with MS and she started with getting her words all mixed up. Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:02 pm

No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:12 am

Possible TIA IMO. Have seen them before and if you were not to know better, you can think you're dealing with a drunk who sobers up literally seconds later. Can have minimal vestigial traces or be a precursor for something far more serious and all stages in between.

Needs investigating because further episodes can be triggered by things as minor as turning your head (because it momentarily blocks an affected neck artery, say).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:39 am

Bert wrote:Possible TIA IMO. Have seen them before and if you were not to know better, you can think you're dealing with a drunk who sobers up literally seconds later. Can have minimal vestigial traces or be a precursor for something far more serious and all stages in between.

Needs investigating because further episodes can be triggered by things as minor as turning your head (because it momentarily blocks an affected neck artery, say).
I had a minor TIA in Aldis in Daventry 38 months ago.
Couldn't walk....was standing looking at the bread, went to walk away and my legs were having none of it. I kept commanding them to move and they wouldn't. Ended up sitting on the floor. Ambulance called. Paramedic arrived first...all my vital signs were ok.
Saw a neurologist and he upped the doseage of my ace inhibitor and beta blocker medication. It was very disturbing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 am

Was also sent for an MRI scan on my bonce but refused to let them inject the dye into me.
Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Was also sent for an MRI scan on my bonce but refused to let them inject the dye into me.
Mad

Why, Tone? You don't seem the sort of bloke who would duck that?

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:49 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Was also sent for an MRI scan on my bonce but refused to let them inject the dye into me.
Mad

read all about it T

http://www.parliament.uk/deposits/depositedpapers/2009/DEP2009-0911.pdf
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 am

Bert wrote:
Mad

Why, Tone? You don't seem the sort of bloke who would duck that?
I have a dreaded, nay, pathological fear of foreign substances entering my blood stream.
Don't ask me why....I was born with it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:55 am

We all have phobias, understandable.

I'm a pragmatic fucker and it suits my other half no end when something essential comes along (like anaesthetising the kids, say, for surgery) because if she gets squeamish and doesn't fancy it she knows I'll step in.

Of course, that leaves me open to all manner of shit. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down