Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

calling men

2 posters

Go down

calling men Empty calling men

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:19 pm

if you see an attractive woman and you are with your other half, do you hide the fact?

I saw a comical sight the other day. I was at Hillsborough and there was about 2 dozen cheerleaders crossing the road to get to the ground, they aged in range from about 15-20 yrs and all were pretty.Men in the rush hour couldnt believe their luck, almost causing a pile up, they were almost salivating.Men even came out of the tyre place to look at the girls.

So I just wondered, would they behave like this if they had their wives/girlfriends with them ?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

calling men Empty Re: calling men

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:23 pm

My telephone stopped taking incoming calls from women about 3 years ago, so cant help

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:27 pm

no luck on POF then?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:30 pm

My wife's cool....she even points out women she knows I would like to oggle when we're out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:31 pm

I'd be likely to glance over MG, with or without, and that's about it. Unless there's a story panning out, I tend to switch off.

Where I do struggle is where the ingrained genetic code in me take over - I can spot great boobs, for example, from about 100 yards and from then on I have to confirm. It is the life's work of every bloke (I can guess cup size off a glance to about 85-90% accuracy which women - obviously an audience I'm known to and who are comfortable with this - find amusingly annoying) and I can and do appreciate where it is due but I'm self-conscious that I do it because, well, it seems wrong. I feel I should be clapping or something, I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:33 pm

morning_glory wrote:no luck on POF then?

I aint done nothing MG

I have lost loads of weight , now a 36 in waist, was a 44-46 affraid

Just cant be fucked.

Was talking to Nigel before cinema last week about it, he asked why, I said I just cant be bothered, plus of course I have to get pissed 3 times a week, so that takes time up as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

3 Suspect Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:39 pm

missj wrote:3 Suspect Smile

most weeks Sunday/Wednesday /Friday Jones.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:40 pm

Bert wrote:I'd be likely to glance over MG, with or without, and that's about it. Unless there's a story panning out, I tend to switch off.

Where I do struggle is where the ingrained genetic code in me take over - I can spot great boobs, for example, from about 100 yards and from then on I have to confirm. It is the life's work of every bloke (I can guess cup size off a glance to about 85-90% accuracy which women - obviously an audience I'm known to and who are comfortable with this - find amusingly annoying) and I can and do appreciate where it is due but I'm self-conscious that I do it because, well, it seems wrong. I feel I should be clapping or something, I don't know.

calling men Stephanie_wylde_mommygotboobs

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:43 pm

I ogle a nice women, i even flirt with checkout girls in front of bev, it keeps her on her toes Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:44 pm

She wouldn't do it for me, Tony. Aesthetically unpleasing. And she looks like the bloke who used to fuck other men and dress as a girl in Culture Club

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Bert wrote:She wouldn't do it for me, Tony. Aesthetically unpleasing. And she looks like the bloke who used to fuck other men and dress as a girl in Culture Club

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 pm

Bert wrote:She wouldn't do it for me, Tony. Aesthetically unpleasing. And she looks like the bloke who used to fuck other men and dress as a girl in Culture Club

doesnt he *cough* she Shocked
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:17 am

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down