Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCoy

Go down

McCoy Empty McCoy

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:05 pm

His job has its perks after all.

Yes, you're at the height of your profession, yes, you can carry a horse over the line like you did with Noland (and I appreciate that more than I would have on Saturday had it not been for the clerk of the course at Newbury being Magneto) but you will also spend 10% of your career on the floor and will be pummelled more than Audley.

However, you get your name on the board for a big win, get off, go into the winner's ring and the representative of the second is Dr Demento swearing at you through a bottle of Bell's Manager of the Month (the Paisley 22, bought out of the deceased teetotaller's estate) that he keeps at home to talk to and occasionally drink a half pint. And you get to either take the piss as it will cost you no rides, you're not a Premiership referee after all, or you can be modest and watch the top of his scotch-saoked head come off as the redface pressure builds.

Back to top Go down

McCoy Empty Re: McCoy

Post  bitofatwat Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Bert wrote:His job has its perks after all.

Yes, you're at the height of your profession, yes, you can carry a horse over the line like you did with Noland (and I appreciate that more than I would have on Saturday had it not been for the clerk of the course at Newbury being Magneto) but you will also spend 10% of your career on the floor and will be pummelled more than Audley.

However, you get your name on the board for a big win, get off, go into the winner's ring and the representative of the second is Dr Demento swearing at you through a bottle of Bell's Manager of the Month (the Paisley 22, bought out of the deceased teetotaller's estate) that he keeps at home to talk to and occasionally drink a half pint. And you get to either take the piss as it will cost you no rides, you're not a Premiership referee after all, or you can be modest and watch the top of his scotch-saoked head come off as the redface pressure builds.

Cracking ride bert, but i was on the 2nd and 3rd Sad Crossed the 2nd but deserved to keep it on the ride alone. Noland will be stiffer than my cock in the morning Laughing

Last edited by bitofatwat on Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 pm

yes the red-faced old cunt wasn't smiling and laughing like he was before the race, he looked like he'd just swallowed a mouthful of wasps Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:24 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:yes the red-faced old cunt wasn't smiling and laughing like he was before the race, he looked like he'd just swallowed a mouthful of wasps Very Happy

I foresee a long drive home for his chauffeur with several stops, Abdul...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Fuck me, currently laid up to a degree so slept through the first after a strategic return to bed this morning.

Just seen that Go Amwell was second. Reviewing my EW multiples on Saturday, had they not decided to fry runners in the parade ring I'd have been fucking well in thus far Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum