Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly

Go down

Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly Empty Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Sad.
No

Back to top Go down

Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly Empty Re: Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly

Post  bitofatwat Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:09 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Sad.
No

Got the kids off school here, Tony so more busy than usual, Bev wants us to take Ellie ice skating tomorrow too Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly Empty Re: Fuck me....the forum's dying slowly

Post  Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:12 pm

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:00 am

Nobby Cheese wrote: Suspect

I know, ive noticed they have indoor carpet bowling rinks...might see if Jack fancies getting hammerd
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:23 am

You do realise evey time you post something like this, Tone, I'm thinking of Paulo Wanchope and the Tijuana Brass?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:27 am

Lost me there Berty!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:14 am

Whenever I go into the murky history of Central American football, Tone, I come out and there is a reference, Haiti-style, of a dead forum.

If you are part hummingbird, part quetzal and intend to curse me should I mock the Nicaraguan incapacity for goals, I should be warned... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down