Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaty had a boyfriend

Go down

Moaty had a boyfriend Empty Moaty had a boyfriend

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:55 am

CRAZED Raoul Moat was cheating on his girlfriend with a MAN before he shot her and murdered her new lover, The Sun can reveal.

The cop-hating gun maniac - who also blinded PC David Rathband - was terrified his reputation as a hardman would be wrecked if fellow bouncers ever rumbled the fling.

His secret boyfriend Carl Redford, 34, last night finally broke his silence about their FOUR-YEAR affair, saying: "Raoul had a certain image - and being gay didn't fit with that. He found me attractive and I was flattered. We satisfied each other."

Hulking Moat, 37, who shot himself dead last year after a week on the run, was with his previous girlfriend Marissa Reid - mother of his two children - when he and Carl first met in 2002.

Carl told how his cousin, whom he often visited, was a neighbour of the couple. He said: "Raoul was so butch. He liked me because I was cheeky. He used to call me quirky.

"Whenever he knew I was round at my cousin's he would get me to go over to his place.

"We got very friendly and we became closer and closer.

"I could tell from very early on that he liked me. As a gay man you get to learn the signs."

Carl told how Moat began going round to his flat in Shieldfield, Newcastle.

Token of affection ... Carl Redford with Raoul Moat's locketHe said: "One day he caught me in the bath. One thing led to another."

After that Moat visited up to three times a week for sex - usually after finishing his shifts as a doorman. The pair would take cannabis and cocaine.

Carl said: "He used to call himself a sexpert because he enjoyed both men and women. One night he gave me a heart-shaped locket from a charm bracelet. I've still got it on my key ring."

Moat even took him to Rothbury - the picturesque Northumberland town he loved and where he finally turned his gun on himself.

The suicide last July followed a bloodthirsty gun rampage when new girlfriend Samantha Stobbart, 22, dumped him. Moat wounded her, blasted to death her new love Chris Brown, 29, and shot PC Rathband, 43, in the face.

Carl said that by then his fling with the bodybuilding steroid freak had cooled - and he began shunning Moat's calls. He said: "The steroids had warped him. He started getting freaked out and his mood swings got worse."

Carl said: "He bashed on the door, swearing and shouting. He was telling my friend he would chop him up with a machete."

He said of Moat's death: "I felt sad at first - then I thought 'Good riddance'. He was a bad man."

Moat's ex Marissa, 33, told last year how he used to put on her clothes, adding: "He loved trying on my skirts, dresses and even my thongs."

But last night a pal insisted Marissa never knew anything about his affair with Carl

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3423000/Raoul-Moat-cheated-on-girlfriend-with-a-man-before-he-shot-her-and-murdered-her-lover.html

I fucking knew it.

Moaty had a boyfriend 889308
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Moaty had a boyfriend Empty Re: Moaty had a boyfriend

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:24 am

Most northerners are poofs

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:25 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Most northerners are poofs

Cept this one Tony Moaty had a boyfriend 469397
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:37 am

bitofatwat wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:Most northerners are poofs

Cept this one Tony Moaty had a boyfriend 469397

Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am

Gazza had a rod for him as well

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:05 am

Bert wrote:Gazza had a rod for him as well

Moaty had a boyfriend 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm

somebody should start a 'raoul moat was a chutney ferret' facebook page

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:46 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:somebody should start a 'raoul moat was a chutney ferret' facebook page

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:50 pm

i am so tempted to sign up to facebook just to post on his r.i.p. page that he was a fudge packer who took it up the arse and ask them how that fits his hard man hero status - i may even do so under gazza's name Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:i am so tempted to sign up to facebook just to post on his r.i.p. page that he was a fudge packer who took it up the arse and ask them how that fits his hard man hero status - i may even do so under gazza's name Very Happy

poor gaza Sad Sad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:13 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:i am so tempted to sign up to facebook just to post on his r.i.p. page that he was a fudge packer who took it up the arse and ask them how that fits his hard man hero status - i may even do so under gazza's name Very Happy

poor gaza Sad Sad

i know, those israeli cunts keep driving their tanks straight through it silent

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:33 pm

if anybody speaks geordie could they run their eyes over this please, which i will post on his facebook page once i've got round to setting up a 'paul gascoigne' facebook account Smile

Why-aye man, wots all this arm hearing in the news papers aboot me mate Moaty, their gannin and sayin that he wuz a homo sexual and liked tekkin the meat rocket from ahint?

Hadaway mon, yuz all told me that he was a reet hard geezer and noo it turns oot that the anly thing hard aboot him was the cock up his broon - this is reet feckin aakward for me image like, for fooks sake!

Ye all want yer hids examinin if yee think that some big bender who had a liking for mens knobs doon his throat was cool like, yers all a bunch of clarts packers yersels i reckon and arm havin noot more te dee with ya, arm off yem.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:if anybody speaks geordie could they run their eyes over this please, which i will post on his facebook page once i've got round to setting up a 'paul gascoigne' facebook account Smile

Why-aye man, wots all this arm hearing in the news papers aboot me mate Moaty, their gannin and sayin that he wuz a homo sexual and liked tekkin the meat rocket from ahint?

Hadaway mon, yuz all told me that he was a reet hard geezer and noo it turns oot that the anly thing hard aboot him was the cock up his broon - this is reet feckin aakward for me image like, for fooks sake!

Ye all want yer hids examinin if yee think that some big bender who had a liking for mens knobs doon his throat was cool like, yers all a bunch of clarts packers yersels i reckon and arm havin noot more te dee with ya, arm off yem.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:if anybody speaks geordie could they run their eyes over this please, which i will post on his facebook page once i've got round to setting up a 'paul gascoigne' facebook account Smile

1. Haway
2. Ahm
3. Jornal
4. Wor
5. Seeyin
6. Heemer
7. How
8. Telt wer
9. Geet
10. Aanly
11. Heids
12. Yersens