Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke

Go down

Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke Empty Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:54 am

Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke Wpe0A
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke Empty Re: Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:57 am

I like the way he went for the sidefoot so it didn't get stuck up there and minimalised splashback

Back to top Go down

Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke Empty Re: Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke

Post  bitofatwat Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:00 am

Bert wrote:I like the way he went for the sidefoot so it didn't get stuck up there and minimalised splashback

lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:13 am

What you don't see is her drunken, tattooed, 6 foot four fella just out of shot....he proceeds to put his hand down the old boy's throat, grab his bollocks from the inside, pull very hard, and turn him inside out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:19 am

I have it on good authority she's an Albanian, Tony. Or do I mean Lebanese?

Lesbian, that's it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:55 pm

awesome. can't wait until i'm old enough to just do whatever i please.

much respect to this bloke.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:29 pm

sooterkin wrote:awesome. can't wait until i'm old enough to just do whatever i please.

I'm at that age now
Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke 622580

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Personally, I'd have laid on my back, slid myself under her, and caught the piss in my mouth.
Women pissing in street gets booted by old bloke 469397

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:31 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
sooterkin wrote:awesome. can't wait until i'm old enough to just do whatever i please.

I'm at that age now

kick a slapper in the fanny for me until i get there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:40 pm

sooterkin wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:

I'm at that age now

kick a slapper in the fanny for me until i get there.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:26 pm

dirty bitch. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 pm

erixter wrote:dirty bitch. Mad
but then,
blokes do it. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down