Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done Birmingham

Go down

Well done Birmingham Empty Well done Birmingham

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:36 pm

You gotta put things in perspective - people dying all over the world, pensioners being stabbed to death, children being raped, earthquakes, recession, etc - it's just a game of football.

Would've been nice to win but it was clear who deserved to win and it's also blindingly clear who the better team are. Arsenal can still win any of three top trophies this season but playing like today they couldn't beat an egg.

Birmingham have won fuck all for half a century and might not for another, good luck to them.

I've received a few text messages expecting me not to be in the pub this evening but I will now and I will wear my Arsenal badge, I just might go in a bit later to give the piss taking brummy and chavski cunts a chance to fuck off.

I still don't believe the rumour about the yid-cunt builders putting a tin lid shrine under the emirates to curse it when it was being built and Wenger doesn't really have to piss on the four corner flags, he really doesn't have to. But it can't hurt now, can it?

Back to top Go down

Well done Birmingham Empty Re: Well done Birmingham

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:39 pm

ABKO,
the gunners really are gonna find this hard.
venger has his work cut out.
although WTF?
they have the premiership to go for. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:59 pm

Having a tea party at the emirates to celebrate, 60,000 mugs, no cups bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:06 pm

Well done Birmingham 435930

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:15 pm

chips wrote:Having a tea party at the emirates to celebrate, 60,000 mugs, no cups bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Well done Birmingham 523193

ttt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down