Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny

Go down

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny Empty did anyone else find the Pope thing funny

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 pm

No other Country could do it, its like something out of Monty Python

Back to top Go down

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny Empty Re: did anyone else find the Pope thing funny

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:12 pm

I posted it last night, Kit - we have these halfwits pretending to be middle management, cutting edge, down with the kids, finger on the pulse and hands on their cocks.

All our management styles, rather than using tools like observation, initiative and general acumen, are in fact rehashes of failed American and Japanese systems of between twenty and fifty years ago. We once conned the world into believing we could rule and administer a quarter of the globe from the mean streets and fever haunted alleys of the gin-soaked cesspit that was London.

Now we couldn't manage an apple. The average brainstorming session (which is an advertising thing mainly - they of course are known for their fucking smarts) involves a dozen blokes in ill-fitting Nextwear, fucking Farah or some Ted Baker to detract from the fact that the acne and patchy facial fuzz shows you to be a fucking nipper. They sit around, shouting out the first thing that comes into their heads and some stupid cunt writes it down. There is an inch of idea for every fifty miles of thought, they think they've all done great and they all fuck off for a warm salad and a Bud, nipping out for a Marlboro Empty in the middle of it while they phone the pissed lass they pulled on Friday who believed he's in the European Space Agency and owns a Maserati. She thinks it's a Japanese sex toy, but he doesn't mind because he does too.

Back to top Go down

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny Empty Re: did anyone else find the Pope thing funny

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:21 pm

Bert wrote:I posted it last night, Kit - we have these halfwits pretending to be middle management, cutting edge, down with the kids, finger on the pulse and hands on their cocks.

All our management styles, rather than using tools like observation, initiative and general acumen, are in fact rehashes of failed American and Japanese systems of between twenty and fifty years ago. We once conned the world into believing we could rule and administer a quarter of the globe from the mean streets and fever haunted alleys of the gin-soaked cesspit that was London.

Now we couldn't manage an apple. The average brainstorming session (which is an advertising thing mainly - they of course are known for their fucking smarts) involves a dozen blokes in ill-fitting Nextwear, fucking Farah or some Ted Baker to detract from the fact that the acne and patchy facial fuzz shows you to be a fucking nipper. They sit around, shouting out the first thing that comes into their heads and some stupid cunt writes it down. There is an inch of idea for every fifty miles of thought, they think they've all done great and they all fuck off for a warm salad and a Bud, nipping out for a Marlboro Empty in the middle of it while they phone the pissed lass they pulled on Friday who believed he's in the European Space Agency and owns a Maserati. She thinks it's a Japanese sex toy, but he doesn't mind because he does too.

lol!

I see, well it was very odd , and I see where you are coming from on how it came about.

Them being wankers aside, it did make me laugh, especially the roly poly bit .

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Fucking excellent Bert!
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:30 pm

You laugh because it's true, and it's a laugh of frustration...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Bert wrote:You laugh because it's true, and it's a laugh of frustration...

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny Throfldata

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Vatican response:

did anyone else find the Pope thing funny UK_News_4-1_jpg_241603t
SU-BO! SU-BO! SU-BO!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:35 pm

well TBH , I laughed because I still believe that in the bowels of whats left of Kier Hardys belief is a distinct mistrust of anything religious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:45 pm

Kit wrote:

well TBH , I laughed because I still believe that in the bowels of whats left of Kier Hardys belief is a distinct mistrust of anything religious.

Oddly enough, Ann Widdecombe has been quoted:

"I think it will add to already strained relations with the Vatican. It is severely embarrassing for Britain. I am sure both sides will be anxious to put it behind them.

"It is unbelievable this came in an official Foreign Office document that was circulated to Downing Street.

"It beggars belief and shows the mocking attitude there is towards Christianity."

Shouldn't have mocked those kidfucking priests, then. "Christianity? I thought you said Catholic?" (I knew a born-again who once gave a speech entitled "I used to be a Catholic, now I'm a Christian". Didn't mind that, wanted the Life of Brian banned)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down