Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch.

Go down

retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. Empty retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:01 pm

riding back home this morning from a trip to my hometown.
up on the top deck of a bus looking out;
clear blue sky,bright sunshine,
looking out over fields,remembering,
when i walked those fields as a kid,the smell of the hedgerows,the elderberry bushes ( such a strong pungent smell,and the spongie bark,the memory,the experience,will stay with me for ever.don't know why Neutral ) and the earth beneath my feet,i miss that smell also.
getting dirty,grass-stained,ferreting,catching the occassional pheasant.
all that tinged with feelings of remorse,apology,and regret.if only,if only.

i hate feeling like this.

i didn't book an eye-test at boots.
and fuck morrisons for not stocking the g/f bread that i use.

so why do i feel so,,,,,,,,,,,,,
wistful?

i do try to be hopeful,
of tomorrow,
honest.
but,
oh i don't know.

hello, and a good day to you all.

behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. Empty Re: retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:23 pm

You're just getting old Eric....I should know, I'm older than you.

Back to top Go down

retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. Empty Re: retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch.

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:16 pm

i'm going to the pub shortly to get cunted again Very Happy

darts, comp, trophies, wine for prizes, free beer and food cheers

fuck the hedgerows Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:13 pm

abko,
i like your style.
and i envy you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Did anyone else read Eric's title and see the lyrical nature of it and start singing "We Didn't Start The Fire"?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:25 pm

Bert wrote:Did anyone else read Eric's title and see the lyrical nature of it and start singing "We Didn't Start The Fire"?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 pm

Bert wrote:Did anyone else read Eric's title and see the lyrical nature of it and start singing "We Didn't Start The Fire"?

scratch

bert,
we really are in different dimensions.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:26 pm

i don't know either, maybe it's the lyrics to a 1970s northern bowling club circuit band?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Listen to how Billy Joel spits the lyrics.....Eric's thread title would go great as a verse in it!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:37 pm

You need a pretty high IQ to keep up with Bert and you two cunts are as thick as pig shit!
retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:40 pm

nice sunny day today tone, enjoy? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:42 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:nice sunny day today tone, enjoy? Very Happy

Sunny but fucking cold...well to me at any rate.
Went down to Walton on the Naze.
Found a butcher selling stuffed lamb hearts and bought plenty to freeze.
retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. 47620

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:49 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:You need a pretty high IQ to keep up with Bert and you two cunts are as thick as pig shit!
retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. 882526

No lyric in their souls, Tone, or when there is, they're unaware of it... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:01 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:You need a pretty high IQ to keep up with Bert and you two cunts are as thick as pig shit!

yeah,
i know. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

losing the plot,giving up,
start the fire'start the fire.

behindthesofa

retrospection,introspection,looking back,looking inwards,self-examination:it's a bitch. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down