Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binocular

Go down

Binocular Empty Binocular

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:27 am

out of the champion hurdle

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Binocular Empty Re: Binocular

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Mad

Abdul.....Wenger out?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Don't be so fucking silly, he is the best manager in the game and should have the job for life.

He has turned Arsenal into the second best footballing team on the planet and at the same time helped keep them on sound financial footings so they are one of if not the wealthiest profit making teams, if Arsenal disregarded money like the other cunts Arsenal would be barca.

Scumchester, barca and the likes are over half a billion in debt and making losses, chavski and liverpool would be fucked if their rich owners pissed off, city are still nothing yet but aspire to be 'bought' temporary phenomenoms like the chelsea rent boys, blackburn + co aspire to be city.

If Platini is true to his word these clubs will soon be barred from playing in the CL due to their financial situation, then the rich owners fuck off and the clubs go bankrupt or sink back to where they were which in chavski's case was a second rate shit team winning nothing, ever.

The trophy room may have been quiet for too long but other than that I wouldnt change a thing, apart perhaps from Bendtner. I can wait for the trophies to return and it still could be this season, I can especially wait for one of the bought clubs to go under, oh how fucking sweet will that be Smile

Who are ya, who are ya Binocular Arsesm11

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:26 pm

Even Spuds and Birmingham win the odd trophy.
Wenger is too stubborn in his ways and he should go now.
Go visit the Arsenal forums and you'll see a huge amount of people agree with me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:34 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Even Spuds and Birmingham win the odd trophy.
Wenger is too stubborn in his ways and he should go now.
Go visit the Arsenal forums and you'll see a huge amount of people agree with me.

We know the stupid are over-breeding.

Spuds can have the odd trophy, that's all they are, a mid-table odd trophy team, Birmingham can too, they're still retarded shit that then have to go without for another half a century and do the yoyo.

Even chavski who have plenty of trophies over the past ten years have no pedigree or history and for the rest of their existence have been shite and will return to said shite when the russki gets killed or fucks off.

You knee jerk more than a nervous epilectic in a fucking disco, win a game and we're gonna be champs, lose a game and sack the manager - get a grip man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Seven years no trophy?
Sack the cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Arsenal = Wenger

What other cunt would you want to get their filthy mits on the most envied team in football?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm

Mourinho will do me....a WINNER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:17 pm

ex chavski scum cunt - what the fuck has he won with madrid or with any team that didnt buy it's success?

there's nobody out there good enough to take over, it's Wenger for life

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:20 pm

That's Arsenal fucking trophyless until Wenger croaks then, the cunt.

Mad

Last edited by Nobby Cheese on Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

it does seem strange that wenger has been there for so long. confused

not really bothered about who stays and who goes,
but it has to be said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Any other big club would sack the cunt.
Here's a fact not many people know.....Since every single member of the Arsenal playing staff was Wenger's and nobody else's, NOTHING has been won.
Binocular 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:52 pm

You're missing the point he is the best mgr by far in football today, if he goes, without money they will fall, when it all finally clicks in place all the two-faced scrotums caling for him to go now will be singing his praises, you wait and see and it won't be long, trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:57 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:You're missing the point he is the best mgr by far in football today, if he goes, without money they will fall, when it all finally clicks in place all the two-faced scrotums caling for him to go now will be singing his praises, you wait and see and it won't be long, trust me.

Below Scumchester in the league and knocked out of the FA Cup by them
Binocular 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:03 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
Abdul Kowalski wrote:You're missing the point he is the best mgr by far in football today, if he goes, without money they will fall, when it all finally clicks in place all the two-faced scrotums caling for him to go now will be singing his praises, you wait and see and it won't be long, trust me.

Below Scumchester in the league and knocked out of the FA Cup by them
Binocular 158506

For now, for now.... and now i'm off to laugh at some horrible cunt chavski fan Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Binocular ThreadDirection
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Binocular Hijack4

Back to top Go down