Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CRAMPS

Go down

CRAMPS Empty CRAMPS

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:31 am

Mega bad one in the night, feel like my leg has been blasted with a sawn off shotgun Evil or Very Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

CRAMPS Empty Re: CRAMPS

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:35 am

Sounds like heart trouble to me
affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:40 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:Sounds like heart trouble to me
affraid affraid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cramp_Fasciculation_Syndrome
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:08 pm

Should have the Mag. Phos. on hand, BOAT - you'd have been able to climb back on and everything... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Bert wrote:Should have the Mag. Phos. on hand, BOAT - you'd have been able to climb back on and everything... Razz

lol! lol! lol!

Nothing works bert its summat ive got to put up with ive been told. I got used to the muscle twitching in my legs ages ago its the cramp and the soreness the day after thats more troublesome when it flares up. CRAMPS 75119
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:57 pm

The Mag. Phos will at least take the edge off any soft tissue ache. Not one to espouse such things myself but it has been a godsend to me (certain days and jobs set me off and they rein me back in)

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Bert wrote:The Mag. Phos will at least take the edge off any soft tissue ache. Not one to espouse such things myself but it has been a godsend to me (certain days and jobs set me off and they rein me back in)

Have you a link bert?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:46 pm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:48 pm

There's 110 doses in a tub as well, which even in the worst case is four months' worth. I think I've used about a third of a tub in maybe six months and that's a liberal estimate. They do help.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:24 pm

Bert wrote:There's 110 doses in a tub as well, which even in the worst case is four months' worth. I think I've used about a third of a tub in maybe six months and that's a liberal estimate. They do help.

cheers cheers cheers bert i'll take a look, i got prescribed quinine some time ago but they never touched them Sad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Quinine? Not really mineral in background when it may be a mineral issue. I have experience Rolling Eyes

I was always led to believe in my own situation that mineral loss tends to be the cause of most of my unprecedented problems - used to have a stiffening in my hands - the irony - that I could only massage out as my hand would set claw-like if I left it. Calcium, apparently. Also never felt as generally tired as I did on one occasion and was admitted to hospital for it Shocked . Potassium, that was.

What can I say, I sweat alkali and base metals... Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:46 pm

"Quinine is now banned in Australia unless specifically for malaria due to its tendency to kill blood platelets."
Shocked

"In 1994, the FDA banned the use of over-the-counter (OTC) quinine as a treatment for nocturnal leg cramps"
No

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum