Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER

Go down

PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER Empty PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

AND TAKE THAT BUNCH OF USELESS CUNTS WITH YOU.
PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER 158506

Back to top Go down

PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER Empty Re: PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER

Post  NotBert Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:41 pm

There are four threads aside from this one that have the title "Wenger Out".

Just saying. It's rarity value in the Premier that a side actually holds on to a manager long enough for him to change his fucking shirt...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:24 pm

Guilty as charged.
The man has turned it around yet again.
By the way, does this mean I can now go search out your shit threads from the past Bert?
What a Face 

PLEASE FUCK OFF WENGER Arsehole+wenger

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:27 pm

On the contrary, Tone. He's touched lucky by persevering and I'd back everything you said. United last season lived got more rub than a lesbian tag team match. Chelsea could have won the league by a country mile but they're too busy circle-jerking in the dressing room and undermining every manager they have. City keep employing managers who are fucking basket cases, Balespurs are now just Spurs again and Brendan Rodgers has pisspoor man management skills and a shocking corporate attitude to a sporting side.

Wenger weathered it by doing nick all. He stood still and you rightly pointed that out. Thing is, if you stand still and everyone goes backwards, you actually go forwards. English football continues to decline, he maintains the same quality of play, eventually, he wins. Fact is though he's still eight years without a trophy.

Can't berate you, Tone, it wasn't a bad call - he got lucky by ticking over and at the death, buying Ozil.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun May 18, 2014 7:32 pm

I'd just like to dd to this that I hope that after 8 minutes yesterday, Piers fucking Morgan had an embolism. And once dead, Wenger got the message out "OK lads, the prick's dead, let's win it for the actual fans and not the false cunts"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down