Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this near you BOAT

Go down

Is this near you BOAT Empty Re: Is this near you BOAT

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:54 pm

It would be about a 50 minute drive kit, ive been before on the one occasion when we were visiting the area to see mother shiptons cave in nearby knaresborough its very good but can be busy in the toursisty times (weekends through the summer )
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:57 pm

Thats interesting Boat, I did see after I posted that it was £35 for lunch, so you would expect a decent meal for that price!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Kit wrote:Thats interesting Boat, I did see after I posted that it was £35 for lunch, so you would expect a decent meal for that price!

We had just the main course (sunday lunch menu) and a coffee kids had an ice cream outside instead of a sweet. The lunch menu was a 3 course menu i think proper chef stuff but thats mainly through the week but i could be wrong. Bev and i got married nearby at a place called Woodhall

http://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/hotels/wood-hall-hotel/ very nice we've been a few times since, and it gets popular with the cast from emmerdale and Leeds UTD footballers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:22 pm

One of the best things about my work is I get to go to all those sort of places locally , you do see some lovely venues.

There has been a trend to put lots of bottles of becks in ice buckets on tables lately , to drink before the wine is served , fucking spot on IMO

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Kit wrote:One of the best things about my work is I get to go to all those sort of places locally , you do see some lovely venues.

There has been a trend to put lots of bottles of becks in ice buckets on tables lately , to drink before the wine is served , fucking spot on IMO

cheers cheers

i did have a dream with my oldest getting wed in the same place but thats on hold for obvious reasons and i may have to wait till the youngest 7 on Thursday is of the age ...who knows it might happen one day Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:34 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Kit wrote:One of the best things about my work is I get to go to all those sort of places locally , you do see some lovely venues.

cheers cheers

i did have a dream with my oldest getting wed in the same place but thats on hold for obvious reasons and i may have to wait till the youngest 7 on Thursday is of the age ...who knows it might happen one day Very Happy

why is that on hold?

I done a same sex civil ceremony not long ago , all the rage now.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:39 pm

Kit wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

cheers cheers

why is that on hold?

I know but i dont think they would go for that kind of thing ...they are very pratical and prefer things for the home like a 3d tele and cinema sound Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:41 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Kit wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

cheers cheers

why is that on hold?

I know but i dont think they would go for that kind of thing ...they are very pratical and prefer things for the home like a 3d tele and cinema sound Rolling Eyes

Oh well, I can see their point in some ways , if I was gay I would feel alienated by the dual system of the civil ceremony, and would probably give it a swerve

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down