Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good morning all.

2 posters

Go down

Good morning all.  Empty Good morning all.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:48 am

I shall be spending a few minutes reading through a few of the threads, then I shall probably have some lunch, and all things being well, you can probably expect the second of my fifteen posts this year some time this afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Good morning all.  Empty Re: Good morning all.

Post  runawaytrain Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:06 pm

Hurrah!

Nice to see you Fraiser , a good addition IMO. cheers

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:52 pm

Afternoon frasier, i'm not being ignorant, but i just had to nip next door to switch them from talk talk to bt...now i'm going bowling.

Very Happy

Hoping that you will fit in here.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Well, after having a read through the board, I have to say, bert and nobby do seem to have gotten things out of proportion somewhat, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Frasier wrote:Well, after having a read through the board, I have to say, bert and nobby do seem to have gotten things out of proportion somewhat, imo.

I believe they were only being protective towards the forum's integrity in that we did not become what we had left. I know from your past support that you gave me over there that imo you are not in the same bracket of poster than the main mentalists we want to keep at bay.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:13 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Frasier wrote:Well, after having a read through the board, I have to say, bert and nobby do seem to have gotten things out of proportion somewhat, imo.

I believe they were only being protective towards the forum's integrity in that we did not become what we had left. I know from your past support that you gave me over there that imo you are not in the same bracket of poster than the main mentalists we want to keep at bay.

I dont think it has anything to do with the forum really BOAT. Ive always liked bert and nobby, still do in fact, but they are far too used to getting their own way. If either of them really gave a sh1t about this forum, they wouldn't try to blackmail you into doing their bidding everytime a decision went against them. And their reasons for not wanting me are frankly laughable too. Nobby because I disagreed with him about the McCanns, which is why I was banned last time, and bert because my post count is relatively low. In the great scheme of things, i'm pretty sure the forum woudn't have collapsed because I was only posting fifteen times a year.
fifteen times a day or fifteen times a year. You're lucky to have me, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:15 pm

And some of berts posts towards missjones were disgraceful, and wouldn't have been out of place on the forum bert is supposedly trying to protect you all from. Go figure.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Bert, Tony and Frasier are all great posters imo and have their own unique styles.
They are all far from being fuck wits imo.

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:28 pm

Frasier wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

I dont think it has anything to do with the forum really BOAT. Ive always liked bert and nobby, still do in fact, but they are far too used to getting their own way. If either of them really gave a sh1t about this forum, they wouldn't try to blackmail you into doing their bidding everytime a decision went against them. And their reasons for not wanting me are frankly laughable too. Nobby because I disagreed with him about the McCanns, which is why I was banned last time, and bert because my post count is relatively low. In the great scheme of things, i'm pretty sure the forum woudn't have collapsed because I was only posting fifteen times a year.
fifteen times a day or fifteen times a year. You're lucky to have me, imo.

Frasier wrote:And some of berts posts towards missjones were disgraceful, and wouldn't have been out of place on the forum bert is supposedly trying to protect you all from. Go figure.

Frasier its only fair that you have you say. I know you speak your mind as does Bert and Tony and ive nothing against debate as its all about opinions. It would be nice if each and everyone of us could bury the hatchet clear the air and perhaps move on from this. Anyway thats what i'd like to happen.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:38 pm

Punting Prowler wrote:Bert, Tony and Frasier are all great posters imo and have their own unique styles.

pp

+1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Frasier its only fair that you have you say. I know you speak your mind as does Bert and Tony and ive nothing against debate as its all about opinions. It would be nice if each and everyone of us could bury the hatchet clear the air and perhaps move on from this. Anyway thats what i'd like to happen.

There's no hatchet to bury as far i'm concerned BOAT. That goes for here, and the other place.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Punting Prowler wrote:Bert, Tony and Frasier are all great posters imo and have their own unique styles.

pp

i'll go along with that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Hello Frasier, welcome back

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

erixter wrote:

pp

i'll go along with that.

nice avatar eric Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:28 pm

well,
i'm not much on it.
but not bothered by it.
who put that there?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:30 pm

that's not a thinly veiled moan.
by all means put 'em up as people make suggestions,
you might just hit on something that i like.

and also,
i really don't see the need for 'em.
but whatever.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:32 pm

erixter wrote:well,
i'm not much on it.
but not bothered by it.
who put that there?

me Good morning all.  882526

If you want another though just say or i can remove it.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:45 pm

nah.
why not let forumites make suggestions?
you never know,
somebody might come up with a good one. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:35 pm

Kit wrote:Hello Frasier, welcome back

Thanks Kit. There are a few people missing who I would have enjoyed reading, but hopefully my couple of posts a day will help keep things ticking over until they get back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:01 pm

hi btw frasier, nice to see ya here Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Frasier wrote:I shall be spending a few minutes reading through a few of the threads, then I shall probably have some lunch, and all things being well, you can probably expect the second of my fifteen posts this year some time this afternoon.

Post one, a snipe at an ex-poster. Lovely. I hope you fucking die under a truck

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:08 pm

Posts - 2. Snipes - 3. Content - yet to trouble the scorers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Frasier wrote:And some of berts posts towards missjones were disgraceful, and wouldn't have been out of place on the forum bert is supposedly trying to protect you all from. Go figure.

Disgraceful would be trading off the back of me, you fucking cunt.

Posts - 4 - snipes at me - 4

See the pattern yet, dickhead? YOU are the forum I left and in eleven months I haven't had to do this.

You're back with your snides and hey, look how far we've come.

Don't answer, because I'm done. There's no "getting your own way" on this because like your sponsor, whoring names for either side of the divide, I go on my terms and whether you come or go makes no difference to me. Your shitty fucking sponsor did for this forum as she's been trying to do since flagfall.

As you keep coming up for her in your posts, are you in fact Fat Paul?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Good evening bert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down