Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

does anyone know

3 posters

Go down

does anyone know Empty does anyone know

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm

if you can buy bed lats from shops?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

does anyone know Empty Re: does anyone know

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:59 pm

morning_glory wrote:if you can buy bed lats from shops?

measure the originals and go to a B Q store joinery section they should be able to help
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:03 pm

fanks.kids have been fucking about and broke some Mad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:12 pm

morning_glory wrote:fanks.kids have been fucking about and broke some Mad

Shouldnt be a big job you might have use a saw if there not exact size in length
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:26 pm

on hoiday in halkidiki , i had a portable dvd player and i couldnt get it to work for days when i finally got it going , i say i , i guess it was just tempramentel ,my daughter was so excited she jumped on the bed ( you have just spent grands visiting new lands and the most exciting event is a hand held dvd player decides to get its play on Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) and the slat broke , Mad so i had to move the others along and then smuggle out two quite large pieces of wood ,not easy in light clothes and just a beach bag, before the maid noticed and i got charged something like 100euro to replace it ,,, sorry i dont mg Smile
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:58 pm

missyj wrote:on hoiday in halkidiki , i had a portable dvd player and i couldnt get it to work for days when i finally got it going , i say i , i guess it was just tempramentel ,my daughter was so excited she jumped on the bed ( you have just spent grands visiting new lands and the most exciting event is a hand held dvd player decides to get its play on Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) and the slat broke , Mad so i had to move the others along and then smuggle out two quite large pieces of wood ,not easy in light clothes and just a beach bag, before the maid noticed and i got charged something like 100euro to replace it ,,, sorry i dont mg Smile

Me and bev once broke a lat on a wooden sun lounger on epi plage st tropez ...i was layed flat out and she straddled me and perched herself on my lap i jumped because i was snoozing the result was she tumbled backwards and the lat broke. Surprised
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:08 pm

trust your story to have a sex angle Razz
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:16 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
morning_glory wrote:fanks.kids have been fucking about and broke some Mad

Shouldnt be a big job you might have use a saw if there not exact size in length

Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:20 pm

missyj wrote:on hoiday in halkidiki , i had a portable dvd player and i couldnt get it to work for days when i finally got it going , i say i , i guess it was just tempramentel ,my daughter was so excited she jumped on the bed ( you have just spent grands visiting new lands and the most exciting event is a hand held dvd player decides to get its play on Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ) and the slat broke , Mad so i had to move the others along and then smuggle out two quite large pieces of wood ,not easy in light clothes and just a beach bag, before the maid noticed and i got charged something like 100euro to replace it ,,, sorry i dont mg Smile

lol! I though only things like that happen to me.
I once ironed on an 'old' chest of drawers in a flat at the seaside.when I removed the towel, the top of the drawers had gone white with the heat Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:21 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Me and bev once broke a lat on a wooden sun lounger on epi plage st tropez ...i was layed flat out and she straddled me and perched herself on my lap i jumped because i was snoozing the result was she tumbled backwards and the lat broke. Surprised

kama sutra.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:23 pm

morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

kama sutra.

No karma
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 pm

ha ha no its not just you Very Happy Very Happy i bought an adaptor plug type thing off a stall in tunisia ,hamamet i think , thought it looked a bit shoddy and perhaps pre used ,, so i went in the tourist information centre asked them if i could plug it in to see if the orange light worked on it , cus it was quite dear and that way if it didnt i could ask for a refund ,anyhow i plugged it in there was a bang and all the electrics went off Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i got a refund What a Face

Last edited by missyj on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:30 pm

missyj wrote: ha ha not its not just Very Happy Very Happy i bought an adaptor plug type thing off a stall in tunisia ,hamamet i think , thought it looked a bit shoddy and perhaps pre used ,, so i went in the tourist information centre asked them if i could plug it in to see if the orange light worked on it , cus it was quite dear and that way if it didnt i could ask for a refund ,anyhow i plugged it in there was a bang and all the electrics went off Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed i got a refund What a Face

lol. I bet they were pleased.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum