Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am i the hardest worker on here?

Go down

Am i the hardest worker on here? Empty Am i the hardest worker on here?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:08 am

Just finished an 18 hour shift and my supervisor was surprised i wanted to go home at 1.30am.
He thought i would stat till 7 and do the 24 hours.

Back to top Go down

Am i the hardest worker on here? Empty Re: Am i the hardest worker on here?

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Staggy wrote:Just finished an 18 hour shift and my supervisor was surprised i wanted to go home at 1.30am.

Think of your health too, your body needs to get some rest for it to function right.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:24 am

Staggy wrote:Just finished an 18 hour shift and my supervisor was surprised i wanted to go home at 1.30am.

Staggy, I reckon that you are by far and away the hardest physical grafter on here.
However, some of us pull in the coin in different ways that can be mentally demanding.
Try dealing with clients on four continents which often means having to be awake at dodgy times of the night and often having to liase with suppliers in China so therefore having to converse in two different languages at the same time...one cunt via IM in English and another cunt on the phone in Chinese.
It ain't a lot of fun at times mate and I would often prefer to be digging holes.

pp

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:40 pm

I love my job mate and thats the truth.
Fantastic money and lovely in the winter when its cold but a fucker in the summer as we have to wear full ppe and sweat like fuck.
Im not one for speaking to people day or fuckin night so they give me a jackhammer shovel a pair of grips and a few other things,point me in the right derection and im fine. Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Staggy wrote:I love my job mate and thats the truth.
Fantastic money and lovely in the winter when its cold but a fucker in the summer as we have to wear full ppe and sweat like fuck.
Im not one for speaking to people day or fuckin night so they give me a jackhammer shovel a pair of grips and a few other things,point me in the right derection and im fine. Very Happy Very Happy

like a pig in muck Laughing

Job satisfaction counts for alot, the wage is just a bonus Wink
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum