Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it time to pull out the forum plug?

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is it time to pull out the forum plug?

Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_lcap20%Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]
Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_lcap40%Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_lcap40%Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 5

Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Empty Is it time to pull out the forum plug?

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:34 pm

Personally think the forum as run its course now. I'm getting bored of forum life if i'm being honest and i think a few more are too.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Empty Re: Is it time to pull out the forum plug?

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:01 pm

I dont think we can make it as busy as pp.people on here are more mature and dont post 24/7 and late .keep it open by all means, just dont fret when its quiet.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Is it time to pull out the forum plug? Empty Re: Is it time to pull out the forum plug?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:04 pm

Its not eating or drinking BOAT Smile just have it as a place where we can all contact each other

I am just busy with real life shit more these days , and not as many drink fuelled posting marathons as before

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Missjones has ruined it for everyone, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:50 pm

morning_glory wrote:I dont think we can make it as busy as pp.people on here are more mature and dont post 24/7 and late .keep it open by all means, just dont fret when its quiet.

Kit wrote:Its not eating or drinking BOAT Smile just have it as a place where we can all contact each other

I am just busy with real life shit more these days , and not as many drink fuelled posting marathons as before

Points taken and i know eric uses here to vent off ....yep it doesnt cost anything to run the place. Just got thinking about wix and even abdul not posting as much now Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Frasier wrote:Missjones has ruined it for everyone, imo.

That was a poor excuse tbh Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm sure it will pick up boat. Even while the chuckle brothers were still posting I noticed a few threads mentioning a dead forum so it's likely just a temporary thing. It cant all be missjones fault, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:07 pm

well,
yes i shall miss it,
but if it's becoming a pain the arse boat,
do it mate,
and good luck.
i rarely respond to anything in here nowadays anyway.
yes,
i use this place to vent,
and that must be as boring as hell for you others.
but anyway,
boat,
if you've moved on,
as i said,
good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:01 pm

erixter wrote:well,
yes i shall miss it,
but if it's becoming a pain the arse boat,
do it mate,
and good luck.
i rarely respond to anything in here nowadays anyway.
yes,
i use this place to vent,
and that must be as boring as hell for you others.
but anyway,
boat,
if you've moved on,
as i said,
good luck.

Its not a problem eric, like kit says it really keeps itself in all fairness ...not an hassle at all.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:28 pm

well,
if you should decide to pull the plug,
would you give us a few days notice.

i don't want to be looking for this place and find myself thinking that my laptops playing up. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm

just keep it as it is.I definately wont be posting as much in the next few weeks because I am going through a life changing event which i am not prepared to disclose on here.if anyones interested ill answer pm's on the matter Wink
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

whatever it is mg,
i wish you well.
i'm sure that we ALL do.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:16 pm

The problem as i see it is you dont want new members joining as as soon as they do everyone says its so and so from pp.
If its quiet you only really have yourselves to blame.
Still most of the posts on pp are complete bollocks and not worth reading so maybe quality is better than quantity.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:18 pm

MG i would like to say i have no interest in people who i dont know on forums but............................Fail.
Im as nosy as fuck.
Unless its a bad thing then id rather not know.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Staggy wrote:MG i would like to say i have no interest in people who i dont know on forums but............................Fail.
Im as nosy as fuck.

its a good thing.
im getting married to my 3rd husband Very Happy
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:26 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Staggy wrote:MG i would like to say i have no interest in people who i dont know on forums but............................Fail.
Im as nosy as fuck.

its a good thing.

Shocked
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Thats fantastic news and i really mean it.
Although i may come across as the east end barrow boy type i actually love weddings.
(going to my wifes cousins on saturday)
I really do wish you both all the best in the world and please put up a wedding list for the juicers so we can get you both a prezzie.
Im sure even the tight fuckers on here will put in towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:31 pm

Staggy wrote:The problem as i see it is you dont want new members joining as as soon as they do everyone says its so and so from pp.
If its quiet you only really have yourselves to blame.
Still most of the posts on pp are complete bollocks and not worth reading so maybe quality is better than quantity.

I think most of the that has gone with bert and tony ..there are just 3 or so i dont want here mainly Olspy WL and TL

Activated these 2 recently zaq12wsx16 and jerseysyin, they have both been on and not posted so its a big chance they are one of the above Neutral
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:57 pm

morning_glory wrote:
Im as nosy as fuck.

its a good thing.

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

good on yer mg.
and good luck. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:15 pm

Frasier wrote:I'm sure it will pick up boat. Even while the chuckle brothers were still posting I noticed a few threads mentioning a dead forum so it's likely just a temporary thing. It cant all be missjones fault, imo.
no cus its at least 90 % yours Razz
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

missyj wrote:
Frasier wrote:I'm sure it will pick up boat. Even while the chuckle brothers were still posting I noticed a few threads mentioning a dead forum so it's likely just a temporary thing. It cant all be missjones fault, imo.
no cus its at least 90 % yours Razz

I refuse to take any of the blame missjones. I remember it well, there I was sitting quietly reading a few threads on PP, when the PM pop up thing came on. At first I didnt know what it was because I hadnt received one before, but on closer investigation I realised it was a message from yourself saying "Hey Frase, fancy joining juicers? I'll see if I can BOAT to start a poll!"

Obviously at first I said no because I didnt want to upset the regulars, but finally you persuaded me with promises of sexy talk and a photo of brads ringpiece. What man could resist, imo.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:44 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Staggy wrote: lol! lol! lol! lol!

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:32 pm

lol! lol! lol! lol! Is it time to pull out the forum plug? 435930
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:55 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

my funeral song.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next