Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the guy who has the allotment next to me

Go down

the guy who has the allotment next to me Empty the guy who has the allotment next to me

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:09 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8634801.stm

Very Happy

Was chatting to him today , mad as a hatter , but actually really like him Very Happy

Back to top Go down

the guy who has the allotment next to me Empty Re: the guy who has the allotment next to me

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:57 pm

Kit wrote:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8634801.stm

Very Happy

Was chatting to him today , mad as a hatter , but actually really like him Very Happy

Like a bloke who will stand up and be heard...not enough people like him imo Kit.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

the guy who has the allotment next to me Empty Re: the guy who has the allotment next to me

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:03 pm

Fuck me kit its bad enough digging for 28 pound an hour on a sunday but why the hell would you dig to save a few quid on fresh veg?
Rather get an organic box delivered each week.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:08 pm

Staggy wrote:Fuck me kit its bad enough digging for 28 pound an hour on a sunday but why the hell would you dig to save a few quid on fresh veg?

Lots of allotments round here Staggy. 3 members of the bowling club have them, they get alot of recreational pleasure from them now that theyve retired. I grow my own rhubarb Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:11 pm

If anyone wants more "recreational pleasure" they can meet me in the morning in hackney where i will be digging down on a 48" main.
Im sure they will get enough there to last a fuckin lifetime. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:27 pm

Staggy wrote:Fuck me kit its bad enough digging for 28 pound an hour on a sunday but why the hell would you dig to save a few quid on fresh veg?

Its more about the getting to know local people bit for me staggy.

I just rang betfair about getting my T&C bubble removed lol, took 30 mins and its still there, I love talking to people on the phone

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:39 pm

Kit wrote:

Its more about the getting to know local people bit for me staggy.

I just rang betfair about getting my T&C bubble removed lol, took 30 mins and its still there, I love talking to people on the phone

What about cold callers when your trying to get the dinner ready Mad Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:46 am

I just dont like living in the modern style of society , where everyone lives in their own little bubbles , I meet and chat to more random people on my allotment in a day than a year of normal life.

Its probably the same with most pastimes , its just taken me a while to find one that suits me I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down