Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers

2 posters

Go down

I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers Empty I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:06 pm

I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers G26hE

No
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers Empty Re: I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:04 pm

not very posh are they.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers Empty Re: I wouldnt be seen dead with one of these slappers

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:30 pm

morning_glory wrote:not very fit are they.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:34 pm

I photograph girls like this every week, no need to be snidy , they are what they are .

One thing about the chav classes , they maybe popping out kids to get benefits etc , but apart from the muslims , they are the only ones doing it.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:36 pm

I cant understand the thrill of getting all dressed up to the 9's to watch horseracing.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 pm

morning_glory wrote:I cant understand the thrill of getting all dressed up to the 9's to watch horseracing.

When your at a big meeting its like watching the parade ring. its very east to spot a classic filly from a plater Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:04 am

Kit wrote:I photograph girls like this every week, no need to be snidy , they are what they are .

One thing about the chav classes , they maybe popping out kids to get benefits etc , but apart from the muslims , they are the only ones doing it.

well its my class, but ide be mortified if my kids started poppin out kids.I dont think chavs have to be on benefit tbh, just look at 'the only way is essex'
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:05 am

bitofatwat wrote:
morning_glory wrote:I cant understand the thrill of getting all dressed up to the 9's to watch horseracing.

When your at a big meeting its like watching the parade ring. its very east to spot a classic filly from a plater Laughing

I meant from the womans perspective. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down