Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neck tattoos

2 posters

Go down

neck tattoos  Empty neck tattoos

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

There was a time when people with tattoos on their necks were generally care in the community types, but what is with these people who have 'script' style names on their necks?

Saw about four of them today , all young , god knows what they will look like when they get older

Back to top Go down

neck tattoos  Empty Re: neck tattoos

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:54 pm

I dont like tattoos, especially on women's forearms.the worst tattoo i saw was years ago on a bloke, who had slit here on a broken line on his throat.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:57 pm

Kit wrote:There was a time when people with tattoos on their necks were generally care in the community types, but what is with these people who have 'script' style names on their necks?

Saw about four of them today , all young , god knows what they will look like when they get older

Absolutely crazy, I remember it was popular to have a chinese symbol on the back the neck about 6 years ago. Just fads that they will regret one day.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
Kit wrote:There was a time when people with tattoos on their necks were generally care in the community types, but what is with these people who have 'script' style names on their necks?

Absolutely crazy, I remember it was popular to have a chinese symbol on the back the neck about 6 years ago. Just fads that they will regret one day.

have you still got that pic of that girl with that horrible tattoo on her chest? put it up please if you have.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:00 pm

morning_glory wrote:I dont like tattoos, especially on women's forearms.the worst tattoo i saw was years ago on a bloke, who had slit here on a broken line on his throat.

Bevs got just the one, a small blue dolphin jumping out the crack of her bum.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I was once going to have a backstreet boys tat years ago when i was pissed having a weekend away in blackpool. Rolling Eyes thank god I didnt have enough money. Neutral
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Its the fad , if its not scripts on necks its names on wrists etc.

I just find it so sad because if I had all my previous tattoo names on me , I would look like a shared fucking grave.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:10 pm

morning_glory wrote:
bitofatwat wrote:

have you still got that pic of that girl with that horrible tattoo on her chest? put it up please if you have.

its on a thread in here and i cant find it...summat about having a nice vagina...like when she's 70 having a catheter fitted neck tattoos  882526
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:12 pm

lol. people who have their other halves name tatooed on them must be the ulitimate optimist.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Ive got a koi carp on my upper left arm ...i was shaving in a french autoroute toilet and this old bloke was in the next trap looking at it and mumbling on about it in french, whe he realised i was english he said it was a sea monster and he was afraid to stand next to me. Rolling Eyes
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:40 pm

french peasant.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content