Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

birthday pics :)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

birthday pics :) - Page 2 Empty Re: birthday pics :)

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 pm

pity it wasn't raining though. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Yep fair point eric.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Staggy wrote:She with people like steve doing what he did to mg's wedding photo at the other place do you blame me?
I once put a pic of my kids up on there with me in spain and regretted it.
My problem is when i go i really do fuckin go and although people make idle threats i would do something i know i would regret.
So although everyone knows my name is Spencer and i live in Chigwell i keep my identity to myself for the sake of my children.

its ok hon, i understand... which is why i`m careful with the pics i upload now...i dont show my face (i`m an ugly bitch anyway) Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Staggy wrote:She with people like steve doing what he did to mg's wedding photo at the other place do you blame me?
My problem is when i go i really do fuckin go and although people make idle threats i would do something i know i would regret.
So although everyone knows my name is Spencer and i live in Chigwell i keep my identity to myself for the sake of my children.

its ok hon, i understand... which is why i`m careful with the pics i upload now...i dont show my face (i`m an ugly bitch anyway) Smile

you said you are fat.
so who is that in the photo then?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

erixter wrote:

and that's why sheil was very wise to look down at her feet.
showing her face would be very foolish imo.

vons took 311 pics....i wouldnt even dream of uploading most of them...not even on fb....i hate me!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

oh sheil. What a Face No

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:40 pm

erixter wrote:
sheilalma wrote:

you said you are fat.
so who is that in the photo then?
i was erm.....trying to make a point to kit (even though he aint here atm)....he`ll know what i mean....HONEST! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:35 am

you aint fat she.i wish I had your figure Crying or Very sad
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2