Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions".

Go down

imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions". Empty imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions".

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:31 pm

well what did you expect you stupid bitch?

he said he loved you? Rolling Eyes

yeah,whatever.

Back to top Go down

imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions". Empty Re: imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions".

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm

who? is this some celeb fucktard news?

Back to top Go down

imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions". Empty Re: imogen,"i've been thrown to the lions".

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:37 pm

who???

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:40 pm

sheilalma wrote:who???

No idea, I have stopped reading the mong's press, who gives a flying fuck about what celeb is dicking another one. Only idiots keep it going by buying into their shit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Kit wrote:

No idea, I have stopped reading the mong's press, who gives a flying fuck about what celeb is dicking another one. Only idiots keep it going by buying into their shit
i genuinely havent got a clue kit LOL i dont watch much tv or read much news anymore...all doom and gloom innit? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:47 pm

sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:

i genuinely havent got a clue kit LOL i dont watch much tv or read much news anymore...all doom and gloom innit? Smile

me too , 6music , dont give that bollocks. Their top news this week was about poor Polly Styrene dieing of cancer Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 pm

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 pm

Kit wrote:
sheilalma wrote:
Kit wrote:

me too , 6music , dont give that bollocks. Their top news this week was about poor Polly Styrene dieing of cancer Sad
i`ve had 6music on constantly for the last week, its great! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Kit wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

serves her right , she shouldnt mess with married men.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 2:43 pm

absolutely mg.

she let herself be used as a sex-toy,
and now she's been hung out to dry.
well boo'hoo.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Ive always kept my distance from married men.then i cant understand how people can cheat, why not just end the relationship your in first, then you can do the hell you want.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 3:26 pm

it just isn't that simple mg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 3:26 pm

men don't see it like that.

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun May 01, 2011 3:41 pm

im just a mere woman.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun May 01, 2011 4:31 pm

morning_glory wrote:Ive always kept my distance from married men.then i cant understand how people can cheat, why not just end the relationship your in first, then you can do the hell you want.
totally agree...i hate cheaters! Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down