Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOAT will you be auto banning people with names not recognised?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BOAT will you be auto banning people with names not recognised? - Page 2 Empty Re: BOAT will you be auto banning people with names not recognised?

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Ive not invited Sparky the only invite that i sent thats not registered yet is Ricker
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

BOAT will you be auto banning people with names not recognised? - Page 2 Empty Re: BOAT will you be auto banning people with names not recognised?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm

If polls are going to be used, I'm setting up some multis Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:44 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Ive not invited Sparky the only invite that i sent thats not registered yet is Ricker

he only plays at weekends

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 pm

somebody else probably gave it to sparky (as he is a decent bloke) then he just said he found it on google or something.

no idea why he would post it on the forum though, maybe out of some misguided allegiance to feldy or something

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Kit wrote:somebody else probably gave it to sparky (as he is a decent bloke) then he just said he found it on google or something.

no idea why he would post it on the forum though, maybe out of some misguided allegiance to feldy or something

don't bring me into this, I don't give a fuck hth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Feldy wrote:
Kit wrote:somebody else probably gave it to sparky (as he is a decent bloke) then he just said he found it on google or something.

don't bring me into this, I don't give a fuck hth

I dont mean it like that , maybe he feels that way, its not really to do with you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 pm

Fight, fight, fight Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:51 pm

chips wrote:Fight, fight, fight Twisted Evil

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Sparky as always been ok with me Kit, i think he's just defending PP.
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

bitofatwat wrote:

Sparky as always been ok with me Kit, i think he's just defending PP.

thats my opinion as well

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:37 pm

bitofatwat wrote:
missj wrote:so no new people can join? people not from pp i mean

I'm happy with anyone new mj ..if anyone joins from PP they should join under the same name thats all, then if anyone raises a problem with that person a 1 day poll should be run imo

Pretty confident my vote will be "no, fuck 'em, the weasel cunt". Cat excepted. Sparky and Ricker excepted as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2