Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can see clearly now

Go down

I can see clearly now Empty I can see clearly now

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:09 pm

no, not that one but I think I'll take the next exit offer from work, could be gone by xmas if it comes that quick, they've offered me twice the last year and I could hang on and maybe stay but fuck 'em and I don't see it as them winning if I went which was what was stopping me saying yes before - stubborn eh?

if they change my job to something I won't enjoy or increase my workload for travelling or put too many restrictions on me it won't be the same anyway, i've double checked the figures and i could move to the coast and be mortgage free without worrying about work for a couple of years, that'll do for a start

all of a sudden i feel smiley, i'm waiting on estate agents calling me back and i'll tell the cunts at work tomorrow - offer again motherfuckers and i'm a gone

course, i could bottle it and change my mind but i've spent enough time working things out, it was just sorting the numbers really and i think they're sorted Smile

on that note, i'm off to the rub a dub for some fall down apple juice and cancer sticks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I can see clearly now Empty Re: I can see clearly now

Post  Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:no, not that one but I think I'll take the next exit offer from work, could be gone by xmas if it comes that quick, they've offered me twice the last year and I could hang on and maybe stay but fuck 'em and I don't see it as them winning if I went which was what was stopping me saying yes before - stubborn eh?

if they change my job to something I won't enjoy or increase my workload for travelling or put too many restrictions on me it won't be the same anyway, i've double checked the figures and i could move to the coast and be mortgage free without worrying about work for a couple of years, that'll do for a start

all of a sudden i feel smiley, i'm waiting on estate agents calling me back and i'll tell the cunts at work tomorrow - offer again motherfuckers and i'm a gone

course, i could bottle it and change my mind but i've spent enough time working things out, it was just sorting the numbers really and i think they're sorted Smile

on that note, i'm off to the rub a dub for some fall down apple juice and cancer sticks Very Happy

sounds good to me ABKO.

i get the impression that you're pretty well quallified anyway.

i envy you your courage,
and ability.

good luck with that.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum