Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

day 3...

2 posters

Go down

day 3... Empty day 3...

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 7:39 am

well...waiting on my money going in the bank so i can go buy a strimmer and sort out the 'jungle' hehe Laughing

feeling good today! cheers
she
she

Back to top Go down

day 3... Empty Re: day 3...

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 8:50 am

my social worker is coming round in 20 mins to help me sort out my tax after my bank fucked up....and the house is a mess! ARRGH! What a Face
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 9:55 am

everything is sorted now! cheers
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 12:26 pm

hahaha i`m on twitter and just helped TashaLovecity (Digital Music PR, DJ Tasha Lovecity & promoter of diamond Soho clubnight: GLAMOURPHONIC) on a question about morrissey...she said 'thank you sheila, you are truly wonderful'...so i must have got the question right then Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 pm

bollocks! just took my meds for the first time in a month and am feeling majorly sick Sad

off to lay down, back in a bit! pale
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 6:49 pm

feeling a bit better now Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 10:26 pm

she wrote:well...waiting on my money going in the bank so i can go buy a strimmer and sort out the 'jungle' hehe Laughing

my son did mine Razz took him all day.looks nice though.I may even paint my steps tomorrow Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 10:37 pm

morning_glory wrote:
she wrote:well...waiting on my money going in the bank so i can go buy a strimmer and sort out the 'jungle' hehe Laughing

my son did mine Razz took him all day.looks nice though.I may even paint my steps tomorrow Smile
i havent even got a fence in the back garden, the previous tenants took it with them Neutral
might be able to get some help with it though Smile
i dont mind paying for the fence but i aint gonna be able to put it up myself so trying to sort it atm Smile
also found out today that i can claim my internet connection....100 euro per person back...so thats 300 euro yay! not sure the details yet but will find out in the next 2 weeks Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 10:44 pm

she wrote:
morning_glory wrote:

i havent even got a fence in the back garden, the previous tenants took it with them Neutral
i dont mind paying for the fence but i aint gonna be able to put it up myself so trying to sort it atm Smile
also found out today that i can claim my internet connection....100 euro per person back...so thats 300 euro yay! not sure the details yet but will find out in the next 2 weeks Very Happy

I saw loads of free fence panels on a local internet site that sells loads of stuff and sometimes freebies.trouble is it needed picking up.and i aint got transport.
is there anything like that near you she?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 10:47 pm

morning_glory wrote:
she wrote:
morning_glory wrote:

I saw loads of free fence panels on a local internet site that sells loads of stuff and sometimes freebies.trouble is it needed picking up.and i aint got transport.
is there anything like that near you she?
i`m in the same boat hon, there`s loads local online but i cant pick them up...i dont drive and i dont know anyone that could pick them up for me...i will sort it, eventually (i`m working on it right now) Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 11:02 pm

maddening isnt it. I was after a writing bureau only cost a tenner, but didnt know who to ask.sons car needs repairing No
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 11:12 pm

morning_glory wrote:maddening isnt it. I was after a writing bureau only cost a tenner, but didnt know who to ask.sons car needs repairing No
my task next is to go back to school and learn to speak dutch lol, then i can take my test....i can drive but just not legally LOL (or on the right side of the road) LOL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 11:15 pm

she wrote:
morning_glory wrote:maddening isnt it. I was after a writing bureau only cost a tenner, but didnt know who to ask.sons car needs repairing No
my task next is to go back to school and learn to speak dutch lol, then i can take my test....i can drive but just not legally LOL (or on the right side of the road) LOL

good to have goals.I have loads of study to catch up on Sad
I should learn to drive really, expensive though.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 11:18 pm

morning_glory wrote:
she wrote:

good to have goals.I have loads of study to catch up on Sad
I should learn to drive really, expensive though.
yeh it aint cheap, but i live in a small village and it`d pay for itself in the end i guess Smile
just need to learn dutch first Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri May 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Im good at double dutch Neutral
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  she Fri May 20, 2011 11:34 pm