Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Molly passed away early this morning

5 posters

Go down

Molly passed away early this morning Empty Molly passed away early this morning

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Peacfully in her sleep on her bed at home.

RIP Molly

Molly passed away early this morning Mollyd10

Molly after opening her Christmas pressie last December I love you
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Molly passed away early this morning Empty Re: Molly passed away early this morning

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Sad

the most we can do is give them a happy life, the little bit of sadness at the end is far outweighed by all the happy times before it

Back to top Go down

Molly passed away early this morning Empty Re: Molly passed away early this morning

Post  missyj Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote: Sad

the most we can do is give them a happy life, the little bit of sadness at the end is far outweighed by all the happy times before it
very true , sorry to hear that boat Sad best wishes
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

sorry to hear about molly boat Sad
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:17 pm

Cant believe that she didnt appear to be in any pain, just tired really, even last night she layed on the kitchen floor barking for some more chicken we had for tea. I know they are a tough breed but finding her dead this morning was a complete shock to us all Crying or Very sad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  missyj Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm

dead pets No No No No No
missyj
missyj

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:06 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Cant believe that she didnt appear to be in any pain, just tired really, even last night she layed on the kitchen floor barking for some more chicken we had for tea. I know they are a tough breed but finding her dead this morning was a complete shock to us all Crying or Very sad
at least she died in her own home in familiar surroundings boat...ceilidh had to be put to sleep at the vets as she was in so much pain, so was heartbreaking walking away and looking back seeing her laying on the table...the vets was closed for operations at the time so no-one about and the consultation room door was left open so i could see her still, even after i`d left the building Sad
strength to you and your family, its hard i know, but just think of the good times you had with her! Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Thanks for all the kind words and thoughts. Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:20 pm

what a shame Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:29 pm

its the best way to go boat.I had my Lurcher put down and had to wait an hour in the vets to have it done.I was a wreck by the time it came for the injection.It upset me for years.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:19 pm

RIP Boat. She had a good and long life, she sure looks content in that snap.... its tough but you know she died happy. I love you

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 pm

all my pets (cats) have been fucktards that have got run over (although I did find one I got from a home outside the cat door in a state of rigamotsis, but that dont count) , but Mr Thomas (who has become an annoying fucker in his old age) is now 13 , all he does is eat, piss, shit and sleep so not much danger of the road getting him.

I guess this means that he will soldier on into old age and I will end up with all these bloody 'death' decisions. Evil or Very Mad

Its a bit like having parents in some ways.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:30 am

Kit wrote:all my pets (cats) have been fucktards that have got run over (although I did find one I got from a home outside the cat door in a state of rigamotsis, but that dont count) , but Mr Thomas (who has become an annoying fucker in his old age) is now 13 , all he does is eat, piss, shit and sleep so not much danger of the road getting him.

I guess this means that he will soldier on into old age and I will end up with all these bloody 'death' decisions. Evil or Very Mad

Its a bit like having parents in some ways.

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down