Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She & Kits "Sundays are SHIT on 6music!" music thread :)

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

She & Kits "Sundays are SHIT on 6music!" music thread :) - Page 3 Empty Re: She & Kits "Sundays are SHIT on 6music!" music thread :)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

she wrote:been listening all night Smile

you back from seeing your client?
got summit to drink?

just walked in 10 mins ago.

I have a beer bounce need to make somert for my dinner I think.

Perhaps some chicken with a salad

Back to top Go down

She & Kits "Sundays are SHIT on 6music!" music thread :) - Page 3 Empty Re: She & Kits "Sundays are SHIT on 6music!" music thread :)

Post  she Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:09 pm

Kit wrote:
she wrote:been listening all night Smile

you back from seeing your client?
got summit to drink?

just walked in 10 mins ago.

I have a beer bounce need to make somert for my dinner I think.

Perhaps some chicken with a salad
ok go make chicken...i have spare ribs....we`ll meet up here in a bit LOL
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:17 pm

I got one of those Maggi bag things you cook it in with the spice mix , gonna give it a go

BBQ chemical flavour

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Kit wrote:I got one of those Maggi bag things you cook it in with the spice mix , gonna give it a go

BBQ chemical flavour
yeh we get those, i havent tried them yet....tell me if its any good Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:25 pm

I've had the other one before , its OK , but not that much different from the spice mix boxes they sell in aldi , and some foil to make the sealed envelope thing.

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:28 pm

Kit wrote:I've had the other one before , its OK , but not that much different from the spice mix boxes they sell in aldi , and some foil to make the sealed envelope thing.
we get maggi over here tell me its ok Smile
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Kit wrote:They just played this , top banana

[youtube][/youtube]

I do love this song but it does have that. I robbed a bit from the second movement of Merry Xmas Mr Lawrence about it

[youtube][/youtube]

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:12 am

Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 pm

wtf is this shit on 6 music?

TTT Rolling Eyes
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3