Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i nearly made it...

Go down

i nearly made it... Empty i nearly made it...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:15 pm

...into work today and fully intended to but those last few drinks last night did for my enthusiasm and i overslept, never mind, i'll have a quiet night and definitely go in tomorrow

started working from home early but my email inbox hasn't seen a thing since 11:57, there's 28 unread ones sitting there but i'm saving those for when i pop in during the rest of this week, got a VC on thursday and need to prep for that, phone hasn't rung once today

spent the rest of the morning browsing long term rentals in spain, if i don't find something suitable on the coast sharpish i may just spend the next 3 years on holiday Cool

anyway, must tidy some things up including me then i'll be good and ignore the racing and feck off down the pub early as its darts night - oops, that's just made tomorrow an odds-against shot now Very Happy

Back to top Go down

i nearly made it... Empty Re: i nearly made it...

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:39 pm

wow, just got an email, the first one for 161 minutes - telling me about the butterfly effect and how small data errors can become big problems

LoL, like i give a fuck Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 pm

you have a good day ABKO.
and good luck with the arrers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 pm

3 more emails, one for deletion, one for forwarding and one saved for tomorrow

it appears some cunt from work has tried calling me and there is a text telling me voicemail has a message - i shall check it down the boozer

pub calling, i'm offski

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:59 pm

jeez you start early. Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down