Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll get on here as often as I can but....

2 posters

Go down

I'll get on here as often as I can but.... Empty I'll get on here as often as I can but....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:42 am

.....my wife's laptop blew up a while back and she shares this one with me now. We both realised we were spending far too much time on the internet getting fat and have cut right down.
She doesn't intend buying another one.
So if you don't see me for a few hours or I suddenly don't answer something, don't think I've thrown a wobbler and fucked off again....it means the wife has the laptop.
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

I'll get on here as often as I can but.... Empty Re: I'll get on here as often as I can but....

Post  NotBert Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 am

Let her on here. Fuck it, I'll chat both of you up
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

I'll get on here as often as I can but.... Empty Re: I'll get on here as often as I can but....

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:49 am

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 am

Ive cut back a fair bit too, just post when you want. The live footy threads have always been epic. Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:26 am

NotBert wrote:Let her on here. Fuck it, I'll chat both of you up

I'll get on here as often as I can but.... 889308
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum