Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years

2 posters

Go down

Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years Empty Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:36 am

Craig Thomson, who plays for Hearts in the SPL, has been put on the sex offenders register for five years for preying on underage girls on the internet.

Thomson pleaded guilty to lewd, libidinous and indecent behaviour after engaging in sexual conversations with the girls, aged 12 and 14, by chatting with them over Facebook, email and webcams.

He was also fined £4,000 and successfully pleaded not guilty to a similar charge involving a third girl.

He avoided a prison sentence.

Edinburgh Sheriff Court heard that Thomson, 20, had contacted the first girl when she was 13 and when she turned 14 he told her he wanted to have sex with her and sent her a photograph of naked male private parts.

Thomson, who has been capped by Scotland at Under-21 level, knew the second girl since she was small and first got in touch with her online when she was 12.

Claire Bottomley, prosecuting, told Edinburgh Sheriff Court that "initially, their conversations were of a general nature," before he then repeatedly discussed showing his private parts to the girl.

"He discussed sexual acts, made inappropriate comments about her body and asked her to expose herself online," she added.

The girl then reported the conversations to her mother who got in touch with the police.

Thomson last talked about the case to the media in January when he said: "Football is my life and I will focus on that before anything. This has been a learning curve.

"The management and all the staff at Tynecastle have been different class with me. That has helped enormously."

Thomson has made 47 appearances for Hearts in the SPL over the course of the last two seasons.

cheers cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years Empty Re: Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:44 am

In the employment market, he is still more employable than someone with a disability.

Sad but true. Not banging on, but the example fell into my lap.

Nothing will be falling into that dirty cunt's lap for a bit, I reckon.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years Empty Re: Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years

Post  bitofatwat Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:04 am

NotBert wrote:In the employment market, he is still more employable than someone with a disability.

Sad but true. Not banging on, but the example fell into my lap.

Nothing will be falling into that dirty cunt's lap for a bit, I reckon.

You said it bert

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:35 am

how can he be on a football pitch after that, who would want him in their team?

what a target for the away fans, those friendly, forgiving, religious sweaty sock ones

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:47 am

Abdul Kowalski wrote:how can he be on a football pitch after that, who would want him in their team?

what a target for the away fans, those friendly, forgiving, religious sweaty sock ones

Marlon King, Abdul. People will accept the monstrous if it gets results.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:53 am

fucking hell, forgot about him bert

but then again, while birmingham have gained a sex-offending, assaulting, burgling, fraudulent immoral piece of shit ex-con, they have at least managed to offload mcleish to their arch rivals, they probably consider that a win Laughing

even then, he wasn't a nonce, how can a convicted nonce be in a football team?

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:58 am

It's just a crime when they see him play, Abdul. They'd rationalise it that way.

People in general don't really care about child abuse, they just feel they should make the loudest noise about it. The way they'd rationalise a grown man fucking a fourteen year old is that "if she were two years older it'd be fine. It's little more than a mistimed tackle".

As deplorable as that sounds, that's what you'll hear if he scores the winner in the 94th minute against Hibs. Because people are scum
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:59 am

I think you'll find McLeish bought King and left.

The equivalent of resigning from one firm, moving to their biggest competitor and taking a shit in your desk drawers on the last day for the next bloke.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:15 pm

NotBert wrote:I think you'll find McLeish bought King and left.

The equivalent of resigning from one firm, moving to their biggest competitor and taking a shit in your desk drawers on the last day for the next bloke.

i have been told the next exit offers will be october, please remind me of this when i say i am going, i must remember to shit in someone's desk drawers before i go - would they dna it i wonder, should i get someone else to provide the shit to act as a fecal decoy?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:19 pm

[quote="bitofatwat"]
after engaging in sexual conversations with the girls, aged 12 and 14

affraid Soccer star Craig Thomson, Hearts put on the sex offender list for 5 years 469397 affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:
NotBert wrote:I think you'll find McLeish bought King and left.

i have been told the next exit offers will be october, please remind me of this when i say i am going, i must remember to shit in someone's desk drawers before i go - would they dna it i wonder, should i get someone else to provide the shit to act as a fecal decoy?

Bring in a dog's egg. Or six. And piss on it (you can't easily DNA piss and there's less in it unless you have blobby dick). Even if they did that, they'd believe with the dog shit and piss DNA, that Hugh Jackman was responsible as Wolverine
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:02 pm

Anyone want to lay odds that Thomson has a calendar with a circle on it mid-next year and "Lock Up Your Daughters!" written by it?
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

Adam Johnson tag team partner
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down