Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday? Empty Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday?

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:39 am

Wouldnt load here or anything from forumotion, anyone else have a problem?
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday? Empty Re: Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday?

Post  she Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:41 am

nope, no probs yesterday
she
she

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday? Empty Re: Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday?

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am

None here. It was uncommonly quiet, though, so mightn't be isolated. She and Kit just spent the day flaunting their love Laughing

Spoiler:
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:52 am

Might have been Orange, its not been as good as BT tbh ive yet to get beyond 4 meg Mad Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:24 am

didn't have any problems here.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:39 am

erixter wrote:didn't have any problems here.

MG is nearby i'll see if she had a problem , probably my end eric Sad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:46 am

bitofatwat wrote:
erixter wrote:didn't have any problems here.

MG is nearby i'll see if she had a problem , probably my end eric Sad

The source of most problems, you'll find... Did anyone else have a problem posting yesterday? 622580
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 am

lol

didnt try boat

notbert, please tell me more .. have two of our posters fallen in love!? Smile I love you I love you I love you

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:38 am

runawaytrain wrote:lol

didnt try boat

notbert, please tell me more .. have two of our posters fallen in love!? Smile I love you I love you I love you

Yes.....me and Miss Jones

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:41 am

runawaytrain wrote:lol

didnt try boat

She and Kit are conducting a romance internationale, even if they aren't. We're all watching avidly, it's like Eastenders only we give a monkey's
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  runawaytrain Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 pm

aww shekit.... i like it... good luck kids!
can I be chaperone on the first date? Laughing

runawaytrain

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:19 pm

Looking good. Tony and missjones, well that could be interesting lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:32 pm

Rolling Eyes
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:07 pm

she wrote: Rolling Eyes

You do realise that reaction... turns me on

[youtube][/youtube]

The Mary Whitehouse Experience were fucking brilliant. Watch it all but the relevant bit is from 1.25 on
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

More of the same

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:16 pm

Neutral
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:22 pm

She, I'm sorry, but Rob Newman was at his peak then and he rarely failed to raise a laugh.

The over the top seedy Jarvis (bear in mind this was the early nineties) doesn't seem to have aged any. Ooh, to come over all Ben Elton (Oh God! That would be terrible, what with all those sequins on his jacket losing their sheen), "bit of wry social commentary there"
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:25 pm

This is brilliant

Every line could be honest but is delivered sarcastically. Outstanding
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Last I read about Rob Newman , he had become another David Icke type of conspiracy whack job character

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

I believe so, Kit (he's turned into a green obsessive), but that doesn't detract from his prior work. A bit like Bill Hicks (whose interview with Terry Christian - wtf? - I'm listening to). Hasn't been prolific recently
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:41 pm

NotBert wrote:I believe so, Kit (he's turned into a green obsessive), but that doesn't detract from his prior work. A bit like Bill Hicks (whose interview with Terry Christian - wtf? - I'm listening to). Hasn't been prolific recently

Yeah, I think Bill's ability to churn out new stuff was rather hampered by events in 1994 Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Indeed. Listening to his last interview now, a prime example of the intellect not being dulled even though you can see the ravages. A bit like Dennis Potter's interview with Melvin Bragg for the BBC
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

i used to watch it Smile
newman and baddiel in pieces Very Happy
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  she Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:48 pm

dave allen is great too...been looking for this one for a while and finally found it! cheers

she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:09 pm

woteva

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next