Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any of you lot know?

Go down

any of you lot know? Empty any of you lot know?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:49 pm

where can i find out re-start date for the major football leagus?

spain,
italy,
germany,
and yeah,
i suppose,
england.

Back to top Go down

any of you lot know? Empty Re: any of you lot know?

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:03 pm

i'm bored eric and i can't drink as i want to beat the sticky weather in tomorrow so give me a few mins

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:05 pm

ha'ha'ha.
okay.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:08 pm

La Liga - announced mid-July but will kick off 20/21 August
Serie A - starts 28 August
Bundesliga - starts 5/6 August
Premier League - starts August 13
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm

cheers nober.
roll on august then. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:10 pm

Spain
The 2011–12 La Liga season (known as the Liga BBVA for sponsorship reasons) will be the 81st since its establishment. Barcelona will be the defending champions, having won their 21st La Liga title in the previous season for the third time in a row. The campaign will begin on 21 August 2011 and end on 13 May 2012.

A total of 20 teams will contest the league, 17 of which already contested in the 2010–11 season and three of which were promoted from the 2010–11 Segunda División.

Teams
Athletic Bilbao
Atlético Madrid
Barcelona
Betis
Espanyol
Getafe
Granada
Levante
Málaga
Mallorca
Osasuna
Racing Santander
Rayo Vallecano
Real Madrid
Real Sociedad
Sevilla
Sporting de Gijón
Valencia
Villarreal
Zaragoza

It is expected that Mad Tony's first quintuple double-topped up full fucking bank job with the wife's jewellery thrown in will be when Barcelona are at home to Granada, as he thinks the best team in the world will be playing his local bingo hall.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 pm

erixter wrote:cheers nober.
roll on august then. Smile

Eric, it's just Bert. Not NotBert. I fancied a change and thought it'd be a giggle if I was NotBert.

"Bert's back"
"What name is he using"
"NotBert"
"So what then?"
"NotBert"
"Well what is he using?"
"NOTBERT"

And so on. How we laughed.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Italy
The 2011–12 Serie A (known as the Serie A TIM for sponsorship reasons) is the eightieth season since its establishment, and the second under a league committee separate from Serie B. It will begin on 28 August 2011 and end on 13 May 2012.[1] The fixtures will be drawn up in late July. Milan are the defending champions.

Since Italy dropped from third to fourth place in the UEFA association coefficient rankings at the end of the 2010–11 season,[2] the league has lost a group stage berth for the UEFA Champions League from the 2012-13 season.

I'm going to make a mini pizza.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:15 pm

okay mate,
i knew that.
was just me,
playing with words.
no offence intended.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Italy
The 2011–12 Serie A (known as the Serie A TIM for sponsorship reasons) is the eightieth season since its establishment, and the second under a league committee separate from Serie B. It will begin on 28 August 2011 and end on 13 May 2012.[1] The fixtures will be drawn up in late July. Milan are the defending champions.

Since Italy dropped from third to fourth place in the UEFA association coefficient rankings at the end of the 2010–11 season,[2] the league has lost a group stage berth for the UEFA Champions League from the 2012-13 season.

I'm going to make a mini pizza.

you make pizzas?
nice one. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:36 pm

Germany
The 2011–12 Fußball-Bundesliga will be the 49th season of the Fußball-Bundesliga, Germany's premier football league. The season will commence on the weekend of 5 August 2011 with the traditional season opening match involving the defending champions and will end with the last games on 5 May 2012. The traditional winter break will be held between the weekends around 17 December 2011 and 20 January 2012.[1] The defending champions are Borussia Dortmund.[2]

The league will comprise the best fifteen teams of the 2010–11 season, the best two teams from the 2010–11 2nd Bundesliga and the winners of the relegation play-off between the 16th-placed Bundesliga team and the third-placed 2nd Bundesliga team.

Since Germany climbed from fourth to third place in the UEFA association coefficient rankings at the end of the 2010–11 season,[3] the league has gained an additional group stage berth for the UEFA Champions League.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:38 pm

England
The 2011–12 Premier League (known as the Barclays Premier League for sponsorship reasons) will be the twentieth season of the Premier League since its establishment in 1992. The 2011–12 fixtures were announced on 17 June 2011 at 9:00 BST.[1] The season is due to commence on 13 August 2011 and end on 13 May 2012. Manchester United are the defending champions, having won their 19th league title the previous season.

A total of 20 teams will contest the league, seventeen returning from the 2010–11 season and three promoted from the Football League Championship. Championship champions Queens Park Rangers and runners-up Norwich City gained automatic promotion. Swansea City were promoted after beating Reading 4–2 to win the Championship play-off final.

Arsenal will be winning this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:42 pm

jesus ABKO. Surprised

CHELSEA btw.

hth. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Man City will piss the Premiership.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 pm

i just think that if that new manager is given his way,
he might just be the new "special one".
we shall see.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:51 pm

the only thing man c will piss is themselves every week when they open their pay packets, they will then get wankered and not give a shit about anything else

chelsea have employed a wanker for a manager who will piss the players off who will rebel against him, roman won't know what the fuck to do having paid so much to get him in and he'll walk out saying he was restricted and wilkins will knock one out laughing about it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:54 pm

ABKO,
that's an interesting perspective.
you could be right.
we SHALL..........see.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:24 pm

erixter wrote:okay mate,
i knew that.
was just me,
playing with words.
no offence intended.

Far from it, Eric, I was once known as Nobber because of my swordsmanship once. Only me using the name and it never caught on but I like to think it counts
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum