Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon....

4 posters

Go down

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... Empty Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon....

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:19 pm

....it was about 30 degrees on the beach and the water was as warm as a bath!.....I feel like a new man.....Anyone know where I can get one?
affraid

Back to top Go down

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... Empty Re: Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon....

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:46 pm

beach huts in clacton?

Back to top Go down

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... Empty Re: Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon....

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:10 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:beach huts in clacton?
Holland on Sea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Hold on Abdul...are you a fucking stalker?
affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Mad Tony wrote:....it was about 30 degrees on the beach and the water was as warm as a bath!.....I feel like a new man.....Anyone know where I can get one?
affraid

Anyone heard from bert Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:10 pm

Do you want a new man or a bath, Tone?

I'm up for both and I've got a loofah for you that produces its own moisturiser...
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:26 pm

NotBert wrote:Do you want a new man or a bath, Tone?

I'm up for both and I've got a loofah for you that produces its own moisturiser...

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:50 pm

behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 04f3f4b6066246a39de172bbcff00fbb.0

Back to top Go down

Post  she Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864 Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864 Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864 lol!
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Abdul Kowalski wrote:Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 04f3f4b6066246a39de172bbcff00fbb.0

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 pm

lol! lol! Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864 Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864 Been swimming in the North Sea this afternoon.... 189864
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down