Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My opponent never turned up for tonights match

4 posters

Go down

My opponent never turned up for tonights match Empty My opponent never turned up for tonights match

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:55 pm

Was he scared? Very Happy
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

My opponent never turned up for tonights match Empty Re: My opponent never turned up for tonights match

Post  morning_glory Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 pm

then you have won Smile
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

My opponent never turned up for tonights match Empty Re: My opponent never turned up for tonights match

Post  NotBert Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Was he scared? Very Happy

I put the frighteners on him - told him you'd cover the spread of 3.5 and beat him to six and when you do, you'd bugger him afterwards. He made his excuses and left.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:59 pm

NotBert wrote:

I put the frighteners on him - told him you'd cover the spread of 3.5 and beat him to six and when you do, you'd bugger him afterwards. He made his excuses and left.

lol! lol! Actually 3 of their men never made it from a team of 10. although we got the 3 matches and 11-1 result ,i was a pit peeved that i never got a match Mad
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  she Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:36 am

NotBert wrote:

Laughing
she
she

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down