Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a funny article in todays mail

Go down

This is a funny article in todays mail Empty This is a funny article in todays mail

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 3:52 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1270103/Im-doing-wrong-Mother-defends-decision-breastfeed-year-old-son-peoples-babies.html

Wet nurses were rather popular with the Tory classes before formula became widely available.

Back to top Go down

This is a funny article in todays mail Empty Re: This is a funny article in todays mail

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:10 pm

i read that yesterday , she wants procecuting for what shes going to that 5 yr old

Back to top Go down

This is a funny article in todays mail Empty Re: This is a funny article in todays mail

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:11 pm

missj wrote:i read that yesterday , she wants procecuting for what shes going to that 5 yr old

what for, aggressive breastfeeding?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:11 pm

Never had you down as a mail reader Jones lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm

i read it online , i like there fastion stuff mostly ,,,, you cant have a school age kid sucking on mums tit he will be an object of humility and it will be her fault ,, im guessing shes getting something out of it What a Face

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:21 pm

missj wrote:i read it online , i like there fastion stuff mostly ,,,, you cant have a school age kid sucking on mums tit he will be an object of humility and it will be her fault ,, im guessing shes getting something out of it What a Face

my only point was, until modern times, this was all very common.

I guess you could say "but we have baby milk in cans now" and that is true, but anyway, its a new thing that the whole thing was not common.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:28 pm

but we live in modern times

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm

missj wrote:but we live in modern times

yeah , its probably not for the best for 3rd world mothers to have canned baby milk either, with their dirty water.

at least a mother/wet nurse breast feeding is not providing profit for nestle or another global child milk company

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:32 pm

do you want a wet nurse kitty , is that what this is all about Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:35 pm

missj wrote:do you want a wet nurse kitty , is that what this is all about Razz

No................ well I would not mind.............. Smile .

I have just become very left wing over the last two years, anti-establishment & a general hatred of global business

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:37 pm

well in this case its either pay the nestle Mad Mad Mad Mad or end up with a kid like tl

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:38 pm

missj wrote:well in this case its either pay the nestle Mad Mad Mad Mad or end up with a kid like tl

its only because there are choices.

If you had no choice, it was either breast feed or employ a wet nurse like in the article.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:41 pm

not until the kid was fucking five though

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:43 pm

missj wrote:not until the kid was fucking five though

historically a wet nurse took a child till they were about 7 years old, it was a bit like boarding school for the middle classes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:45 pm

Kit wrote:

historically a wet nurse took a child till they were about 7 years old, it was a bit like boarding school for the middle classes
i bet they wanked them off to placate them too Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:48 pm

missj wrote:
Kit wrote:

No idea, I dont think 7 year old's are that way inclined.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Kit wrote:
missj wrote:
Kit wrote:

No idea, I dont think 7 year old's are that way inclined.
Rolling Eyes kids are always touching themselves , anyhow on that note i have to go to morrisons

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 4:51 pm

no idea why you think that jones, its certainly not my experience as a parent who looked after a young child.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Nothing wrong with breastfeeding a five year old imo.
Mother's choice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Nothing wrong with breastfeeding a five year old imo.
Mother's choice.
Shocked i bet you would change your mind if you saw it irl , say in a resturant
Evil or Very Mad

This is a funny article in todays mail Article-1270103-09605513000005DC-723_468x671

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 6:06 pm

Women were breast feeding children before fucking restaraunts were invented.
I think it's lovely.

tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 01, 2010 6:08 pm

Mad Tony wrote:Women were breast feeding children before fucking restaraunts were invented.
I think it's lovely.

tongue
Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down