Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete??

3 posters

Go down

Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete?? Empty Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete??

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Speculation about the contents of Sir Jimmy Savile's coffin has meant it has been encased in concrete as a "security measure".

Funeral director, Robert Morphet, said the decision had been taken after incorrect reports in the media about items placed in the grave.

He insisted nothing of monetary value had been buried with Sir Jimmy.

The DJ and entertainer was laid to rest at Woodlands cemetery in Scarborough on 10 November.

Mr Morphet, of Bradford-based Joseph A Hey & Son, said the decision to use concrete had been made jointly by the company and Sir Jimmy's family.

He said: "We felt it was better to securely backfill the grave with a dry-mix of concrete for two reasons.

"One for security, so that the grave couldn't and wouldn't be opened again and secondly to provide a secure foundation for the memorial when it is placed on the grave."

He added that the coffin was only gold in colour and that despite media speculation none of Sir Jimmy's trademark jewellery was in the grave.

Mr Morphet said: "People may decide there is something of value but it was a steel-casket sprayed gold and I can confirm there was nothing of any value there. He was wearing his medal that he got from the marines, his cigars and his beret."

He insisted the concrete was just a "precautionary" measure.

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete?? Empty Re: Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete??

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:35 pm

it's a sick world we're living in. Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete?? 523193

Back to top Go down

Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete?? Empty Re: Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete??

Post  bitofatwat Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Someone should have burried him in concrete when he was alive Twisted Evil
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:51 pm

i didn't mind him tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:03 pm

erixter wrote:i didn't mind him tbh.

Always thought he was very dodgy eric ...probably a nonce
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:05 pm

yeah,
i know what you mean.
who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:31 pm

when I saw the title I thought he was talking about Jimmy Hoffa.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:23 pm

erixter wrote:yeah,
i know what you mean.
who knows?

Everyone knows
TOP NONCE AND KIDDIE FIDDLER

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:41 pm

would explain his jumping.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:45 pm

He's hardly going to have a nice sea view now, then*. Not with a ton of dry mix between him and the North Sea

**Now then
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:58 pm

erixter wrote:would explain his jumping.

Eric, this isn't the Peter Roebuck thread.
Why the fuck has this cunt been covered in concrete?? 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:43 pm

lol!
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:02 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum