Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please forgive me for laughing

Go down

Please forgive me for laughing Empty Please forgive me for laughing

Post  Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Officers are investigating after a schoolgirl was sexually assaulted by a man dressed as a woman in Northern Moor.
At 8.45am on Thursday 17 November 2011, a 13-year-old girl was walking along Yew Tree Lane, Northern Moor, on her way to school.
As she walked past the nursery, towards Sale Road, she heard a person approaching from behind.
She turned around and saw a man dressed as a woman walking towards her.
The offender walked past her and put his hand up her skirt, touching her on the bottom.
The girl screamed, ran across the road and went home while the man walked off towards the Sale Circle shops.
She was helped home by a woman who was passing by and saw she was distressed.
The offender is described as a white man, 6ft tall, of medium build. He was wearing a brown bob-style wig, a white ladies jumper with purple on the front, black leggings, a brown belt and black calf length high-heeled riding boots. He was also wearing a pair of tan-coloured tights over his head.
Detective Constable Jane Naylor , based at South Manchester CID, said: "Children should be able to walk to school free of the fear that a complete stranger will touch them so we are determined to find this person.
"The description sounds very distinctive so if you saw someone or something that you think might be able to help us find the person responsible, please contact us."

I know it's not remotely funny but...........

Please forgive me for laughing 189864

Back to top Go down

Please forgive me for laughing Empty Re: Please forgive me for laughing

Post  bitofatwat Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:06 pm

lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down