Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse?

3 posters

Go down

Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse? Empty Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse?

Post  bitofatwat Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:46 am

Youtube comment

The sad part is that they didn't know this guy. He was laying on the beach when these people decided to just start squeezing his ass......lol

lol! lol! lol! lol!
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse? Empty Re: Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:00 am

Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse? 485733

Back to top Go down

Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse? Empty Re: Excuse me but can you squeeze this spot on my arse?

Post  Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I'm worried about you Boat.....2nd huge zit pic with pus that you've posted now.
Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:I'm worried about you Boat.....2nd huge zit pic with pus that you've posted now.
Suspect

Dont you just love it? Laughing
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:31 pm

The amazing thing about that is that there are two clear points where the skin has broken which would appear to point out that there is more than one wound there.

How much fucking pain did he want to be in to allow two sinuses like that? Having had something in this vein, it would have been excruciating and it might have taken years to heal.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:48 pm

and think of the infection that could be got from the hands and dirty sand. Rolling Eyes
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:04 am

The infection's already there, MG, that's what's coming out. Sand and hands are the least of the worries.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

I know, but usually spots like that are done under sterile conditions
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:12 am

Indeed, but when they go, sometimes they just go. I think that's where that bloke found himself (with the skin breaks).

I remember mine going on one occasion in a toilet in work, and before that, at home when the initial floodgates went. First thing I did when it broke the first time after clean up was get some sleep because it had fucked me up for a good couple of days because of the effects of it.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:21 am

my nephew scraped his skin at the seaside one year on one of those large slides.a few days later he got an infection after going on the beach, i thnk it was impetigo.looked yuck
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:22 am

I cant say ive had anythng like that.
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:34 am

I had one for three years in the healing. Just annoying after a couple of months but the initial explosion would make a lesser person blanch
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  morning_glory Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:58 am

did it leave a hole?
morning_glory
morning_glory

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:48 am

The wound heals outwards, MG, so the tissue backfills itself. It needs ongoing treatment throughout, though.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:15 am

My cock burst last night and a load of white stuff flew through the air.

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:59 am

Nobby Cheese wrote:My cock burst last night and a load of poisonous gunk flew through the air.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:06 pm

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:25 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:My cock burst last night and a load of white stuff flew through the air.

And as a result, it is exponentially smaller
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down