Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster?

Go down

woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? Empty Re: woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

Man City, Arsenal and Liverpool is the word.

Back to top Go down

woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? Empty Re: woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster?

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:01 pm

wouldn't touch the pool with your's.

other two seem reasonable.

the POOL ought to but.................... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:09 pm

Liverpool will win today for sure.
Trust me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:12 pm

they fuckin ought to woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? 523193 after their last debacle against who was it?

qpr? Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Fuck the fuck off cunting Liverpool
woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:41 pm

i tell you what,

fuckin pool. woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:44 pm

Time Dalglish was fucked off
woo'hoo!it's weekend,it's sunny,and the cider is chilled.what's the word nobster? 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:45 pm

erixter wrote:wouldn't touch the pool with your's.

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 4:50 pm

have i mentioned that they're my bogey? Rolling Eyes

they just don't win for me.

having said that,
i trade goals,
well,
i try. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down