Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone tried Medicinal Marijuana ?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone tried Medicinal Marijuana ? Empty Anyone tried Medicinal Marijuana ?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:41 am

http://www.medicalmarijuanastrains.com/

Sativa Strains:

Strain Name: Doyon Bud
Grade: A+
Type: Sativa
Looks: Massive lime-green fluffy nugs with very noticeable crystals. Small patches of purple throughout the bud.
Smell: Very strong skunk smell that stings the nostrils in the best way.
Taste: Strong pine taste that continues to get better as you smoke.
Effects: This bud is guaranteed to brighten anyone’s day. Helps with anxiety and puts very euphoric thoughts in your mind. This bud will give you the munchies and definitelywill help with eating disorders.
Potency: Lasts from 2.5-3 hours
Reviewed By: Jeff and Jarad

Strain Name: Durban Poison
Grade: B+
Looks: Fat dark green fluffy buds. Very sticky to the touch.
Smell: Very sour, similar to sour diesel, but sweeter.
Taste: Again, very sour, similar to sour diesel, but sweeter.
Effects: This buzz comes on hard and fast. It is a very cerebral buzz. Very relaxing neck and shoulders body high as well. Definitely has mood enhancing tendencies. This seems to be a very focused buzz, making it ideal for daytime use. If you like Durban Poison, then something else you will definitely like is sour diesel.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 hours
Reviewed By: In The Blue
Notes: Do not take this if you plan on sleeping, its a high that is very soaring and may not let you come down enough to fall asleep. Not a big help for chronic bodily pain, but pretty good for appetite.

Strain Name: Hawaiian Snow
Grade: A
Genetics: Hawaiian x Laos
Looks: Dense Buds, the pistils (hairs) are light, dusty orange, and are covering the buds. The buds are light green but appear yellowish green owing to the heavy trichome coverage. Any leaf left on a poorly manicured bud adds a slightly darker green to the bud.
Smell: Strong hazy aroma which becomes harder to describe with any other word than “haze” as I stick my nose in the jar. For anyone without a haze reference, think lightly sweet with a rich musty or spicy note that could border on astringent. The sweetness of the musky scent is not sickingly sweet. The smell of the ground herb is a much stronger musky astringent with practically no hint of sweetness. The astringent smell almost makes me sneeze.
Taste: The herb was smoked in an unpercolated bong. The flavor is very mild and slightly pine-y. The sweetness is dismissible in the flavor of the smoke and I can only taste a slight syrup-y flavor on the exhale, and that sweetness is only present in the first few green hits. Most of the flavor on exhale is a musty or piney flavor that almost mirrors the smell of the ground herb. I enjoy this hazy flavor, and I’m very partial to the musty aromas rather than the overwhelmingly sweet ones.
Effects: After 1 hit the buzz is noticeable. It starts as a heavy brain buzz that is extremely creeper. This bud makes me want to do something productive, or stimulate my mind in some other way. The high is very easy going. If you like sativa effects, these effects are fairly textbook.
Potency: 1.5-2.5hrs
Reviewed by: Sherio88

Strain Name: Island Maui Haze
Grade: A-
Looks: All of the nugs on this strain are very small but i am told there are usually a lot of them on one plant. They are small but extremely dense. Bright orange hairs cover the nug completely with very few but large crystals. Each nug looks like Parmesan cheese was sprinkled on it. The nug is a dark green.
Smell: The smell is identical to bleach and quite honestly thats all thats there is just a reaking ammonia like smell.
Taste: The taste is complex with flavors ranging from sour to earthy, and vanilla like mixed with a skunky bleach like taste. The taste is very strong in the beginning and when you exhale there is a harsh lack of taste that makes you want to cough.
Effects: This one is a creeper. The initial hit lack in feeling but a couple more then i began to feel extremely creative. This sativa is probably the purest i have felt in awhile, It was very up and motivating, and it really made you concentrate on any task at hand. I usually like Indicas more but i love this strain because it helps pain without couchlocking but also not too light so you didn’t feel it.
Potency: 1-1.5 hrs
Reviewed by: Str8bongin

Strain Name: Jock Horror
Looks: Dense squishy buds with massive amounts of orange hairs. Under the orange hairs there is a hint of dark green covered with crystals. When this stuff is broken up there is thick piles of orange hairs.
Smell: Fresh pungent sour mix, lemons, and a hint of sweet skunk.
Taste: Hint of sour and spice. No distinct or unique taste, almost a blah taste. Was hoping for more after killer looks and a unique smell. In the volcano it puts out a smooth vapor, but it is not very thick.
Effects: Day time use. Very energetic feelings without being anxious. Refreshed clear head with an energized body. Good for getting stuff done. I personally prefer something that has more indica in it. This particular strain left me reaching for the indica as a follow up.
Potency: Low – Medium
Reviewed By: Volcanobis

Strain Name: Lamb’s Breath
Grade: B-
Looks: Very dense and dark green, but a bit less crystalline than*average for this price range.
Smell: Dank and spicy, with lemon undertones.
Taste: The flavor sticks very closely to the dank scent. The first*thing that came to mind when I tasted this was the idea of some dank*sort of sweet cigarette.
Effects: This is a very warm headed high, almost like that typical*feeling you get with good Headband. That warm feeling typically makes*strains very good for migraines/headaches. The body buzz was*negligible. I was surprised at the lack of mood enhancement in such a*pure sativa. Also, as far as sativas go, this one is very mellow.
Potency: Effects lasted 1-1.5 Hours
Notes: Essentially no help with stomach pains, but definitely helped*with a headache I had been having for a couple of days. Minimal*appetite stimulation. I don’t have anxiety issues but this one may be*good for that, since it is so mellow.

Strain Name: NYC Sour Diesel
Looks: Lightish buds covered with very thick orange orange hairs everywhere.
Smell: Moderately strong, slightly of diesel fuel but moreso sweet.
Taste: Very sweet, as progressing it begins to be sweet with a very small amount of bitterness mixed in as it gets charred.
Effects: Extremely euphoric throughout in higher amounts, also made me very hyper and wanting to move even when I was laying down.
Potency: It definately creeps on you, I felt a buzz for about 20 minutes and then it all hit me at once strong. The effects lasted 1 and a half to about 2 hours
Reviewed By: Mitch

Strain Name: Sage and Sour
Looks: Dark green buds, very densely coated in crystals. Thick orange hairs protrude between the buds sporadically, and in no sort of grouping.
Smell: Natural dank scent, with slight undertones of sweet spices.
Taste: The flavor of this buzz is fairly mild. I can taste a slight sour taste and a kind of incense-like spicy undertone, but nothing powerful like Sour Diesel or Orange Crush.
Effects: The buzz is very uplifting, and mood enhancing. Visual tracking is a bit off, but focus and mental acuity seem to be well intact. It has a sort of tingling in my head, as if I could feel my brain and its tingling on its surface. That tingling really seems to help with my headache. Also, this is not a jittery sativa. It seems pretty mellow, but slightly energetic.
Potency: Effects lasted 2-2.5 Hours
Notes: Helped with nausea and headache immensely, but not good for pain.

Strain Name: Snowcap
Grade: B-
Looks: The bud is extremely light green at least from what i can tell from under the vast amount of crystals that take up the entire outer coating. Unlike some extremely crystally strains it has a lot of very light peach colored hairs that bulge out of the nug. All the nugs are extremely dense so much so the 1/8th looked like a gram and i had to ask the people at the dispensary if they had calibrated there scale lol.
Smell: The smell is very sweet and strong. It also has a bit of a wet dog smell that is very interesting. This is a room reaker and it will radiate out of any container.
Taste: The taste is quite mild but lingers. It is skunk like with a hint of high octane gasoline. It doesn’t overpower at all and doesn’t last the entire life of the bowl. once a couple of hits are taken the grunt of the taste is gone and it more and more begins to just taste cashed.
Effects: The high is light and in my opinion short lived. Its very up but and cerebral in the beginning but it VERY soon calms way down and it is just a buzz from there on out. I suppose it would be a great strain for anti- anxiety because of its calm light quality. This bud is not great for my knee pain or insomnia so it is not the greatest medicine for myself but it is a good calm smoke.
Reviewed by: str8bongin

Strain Name: Sour Diesel
Looks: Fairly dense, and dark green buds, but covered in dark orange hairs. Lots of crystals.
Smell: Like the name says, it smells very sour, like a bitter lime*sour with very dank undertones. This stuff will stank up a room very*quickly. When ground up it smells very strongly like diesel fuel.
Taste: Very sour flavor with also a very strong earthy flavor on the exhale.
Effects: This is a very euphoric, happy, head high. It is so high,*though, that it is a bit disorienting, even if you are prepared for it. It is also a hardcore creeper, so beware. Give it some time to*kick in before doing a second wave of hits.
Potency: Very Strong – Effects lasted 3-4 hours
Notes: I love this for the times when I smoke it and then smoke more*since I feel nothing, and then all the sudden I’m doing something*normal and then all the I’m incredibly high, seemingly randomly. This*one is great for headaches, and it has such a soaring buzz, that even*though it has very little pain numbing qualities, it distracts you*enough that you forget about the pain.

Strain Name: Super Silver Haze
Grade: D+
Looks: Buds are super airy, one gram is like a half of jar. Very leafy and stringy.
Smell: When the jar is cracked it smells like relish and pickles. When it’s broke up it smells earthy with a hint of lemons and musty basement. Smells a lot like pure gold. Smells pretty good when its broken up.
Taste: Tastes the way burnt camp fire leaves smell with a hint of a musty basement. Put out very little vapor from the volcano.
Effects: Day time use! Clear head and motivating. Good for getting stuff done without being in a stupor.
Potency: Weak
Notes: Disappointment! I knew when I set my eyes on it that is was full of fail. I seen a youtube video from Amsterdam recently and the super silver haze that was in the video looked way better than this batch.

Strain Name: Sweet Tooth
Looks: The nug is very nice looking it has few hairs peach colored hairs and a pretty nice crystal cover. It is VERY dense and it shows on the scale.
Smell: Not to impressive but it did have a slight sweet and musky smell similar to antifreeze but even that was extremely faint.
Taste: The taste like the smell is very very light in fact far to light for my liking but the most i could get from it was a sweet candy like after taste that stayed for awhile.
Effects: This strain should be called The Little Nug That Could because this strain earned its grade in the high alone. It is extremely dream like and pleasant and even as I write this review I keep dazing off to a odd black spec on the upper corner of my wall. This is a sativa and it is somewhat down but it gives you a feeling of extreme creativity.
Potency: 1-2 hrs

Indica Strains:

Strain Name: Caboose
Grade: C+
Type: Indica
Looks: Buds incredibly dense and dry. The green is almost entirely covered with orange hairs.
Smell: Smells a little sweet and spicy.
Taste: Fairly smooth and slightly bitter on the inhale. Sweet and spicy on the exhale to match the smell; big hits almost have the flavor of black licorice on the exhale.
Effects: Very relaxing high. After my first hit it was like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Also, it is comfortably warm, and very mellow. If I had to describe this high in one word, it would be “Comfortable.”
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2.5 hours
Notes: Droopy eyes and slowed reflexes. This one will put you out if you aren’t careful.

Strain Name: Donk
Looks: Small light green fluffy buds. It actually doesn’t look like*a good grow of this strain, but it still packs a punch!
Smell: Fairly dank smelling, with sugary and sour undertones.
Taste: I was expecting to get a very sour flavor from this one,*instead it was a sweet and slightly earthy flavor.
Effects: While this buzz is a bit confusing mentally, I would say*that it is very effective physically at helping with the pain. It is*a very strong body buzz, that is not overly ‘down’ feeling. This one*comes on strong, and seems to stay strong for about 2 hours then drop*off exponentially from there.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2 Hours
Notes: Great for bodily pain, appetite stimulation is present but not strong.

Strain Name: Endless Sky
Type: Indica – 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
Looks: Incredibly hairy. I can barely see the green part. The entire bud is just covered in nice peachy tan colored pistils.
Smell: Dank and earthy, with slightly sweet undertones. Definitely has some skunkiness in there as well.
Taste: There is a definite initial flavor of sweet lemons, almost no sour involved just a very intense lemon flavor. After the exhale, there is a relatively strong aftertaste of fresh cut/ground greens.
Effects: My mind has a very detached feeling from the rest of my body. This tends to be common in buds that help with bodily pain, and that trend seems to continue with this strain. My mind is a bit confused which, in turn, slows down bodily reaction times. The buzz is very even and mellow, but extremely strong.
Potency: Effects lasted 3+ Hours
Notes: This one is great for stomach pain and nausea. Be aware though, like most other indicas, it has a pretty sedative note to it. This makes it good for aiding sleep.

Strain Name: Grape Ape
Looks: I have a massive, gorgeous, light green nug with each clump ending in a nice royal purple tip.
Smell: It smells very sweet and sour, kind of like a Shock Tart if you have ever had one of those.
Taste: The name was aptly chose, is really all that has to be said of this one. It tastes very strongly of grapes, or possibly irises.
Effects: Like most indicas it is warm, and nice and mellow. The buzz also has a sort of light fluffy feeling to it. This is one of the better indicas that I’ve had. It is quite strong, but not down. It works wonders for my stomach pains, and on top of that increases appetite. It has some minor body euphorics, so mood enhancement is definitely present. This is a great daytime smoke for physical pain, in my opinion.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2 Hours
Notes: For my condition, (chronic stomach pain, nausea, loss of appetite) this is essentially the perfect bud. It helps the pain, increases the appetite, suppresses the nausea, and makes me feel a bit happier overall.

Strain Name: Grape Kush
Looks: The nug is pretty dense and very colorful. If has a even distribution of dark green and a very light purple. It is not as manicured as other buds that i get from the dispensary but i think That they were mainly left for color. It has a light crystal pack but very nice short medium brown hairs that cover the entire nug.
Smell: The smell is very strong and has that characteristic kush like smell. The best part of the intoxicating smell is the overwhelming chocolate grape smell that stays in your nose and mouth for quite awhile.
Taste: The taste is a little too light and disappears far to quickly after the bowl has been hit. What is there is a sweet grape soda like taste with a mix of skunky kush.
Effects: The high comes on very quick and by the time your done with your first hit you definitely feel it. It is very stony and friendly. It makes you very happy and ” giggly “. This is perfect for complete relaxation without getting completely knocked out. My advice when smoking this strain is get a good movie sit as that’s all you will want to do after smoking this strong indica.
Potency: 1-2 hrs

Strain Name: Grand Daddy Purple
Looks: The bud is magnificent in its color it is very deep purple almost all the way except for the occasional neon green spot. If you have had GDP before you’ll recognize these colors. There is almost zero hairs on this strain but the crystal formation is awesome on that purple.
Smell: Like most purple strains the smell is nothing really amazing. It is very hard to describe the smell and quite honestly the best way to put it is if purple had a smell it would smell like GDP. There is a faint sour smell as well but its really hard to distinguish it from the purple.
Taste: The taste is very smooth and somewhat spicy in a way. The taste is very short lived and has virtually zero aftertaste. It doesn’t have a sweet taste that sticks with you like other popular purps like Grape Ape or Purple Urkle.
Effects: The high is very calm and light but not so light that it doesn’t help with anything. This indica is a perfect medicinal pain reliever instead of feeling just numb like other heavy indicas it simply just makes things stop hurting and its perfect for headaches. This strain is perfect for anytime of day because while it does make you extremely relaxed it leaves you very clear headed.
Potency: 1-2.5 hrs

Strain Name: Green Crack
Looks: Small, dense, dark green buds. Each nug is almost entirely coated in dark orange hairs.
Smell: Very fruity and almost unbearably sweet. The scent is intense, but pleasant.
Taste: Like a spring breeze. Kind of sweet and flowery, very fresh and clean too.
Effects: This bud is very down, not tiring, but down. I don’t feel like doing much of anything really. I just spent the last hour sitting here staring at my computer and out my window, just kind of enjoying what is around me. This bud works great for pain and ‘ok’ for nausea. It is a bit dazed, and hard to stay on task. When I do get on task though, I seem to be productive enough. I would not suggest this as a daytime smoke, unless you have nothing to do but burn time and weed. It is enjoyable enough, and it helps a lot with the pain, but it is a hardcore couch-locker.
Potency: Effects lasted 1-1.5 Hours
Notes: This worked very well for my stomach pain and well for my nausea, but did not increase my appetite at all. It is very stoney and definitely locks you down to wherever you smoke it, so don’t plan on moving for a while.

Strain Name: Green Crack
Type: Indica Dominate
Looks: Fuzzy, hairy, crystally
Smell: Deep, rich, to the core.
Taste: Very good, not harsh at all
Effects: Full body and mind, eye as well. Body feels flushed with relaxation. Mind is calm, simple. More awake than sleepy though
Potency: Very. Haha. Some other people had some, (lightweights) and they passed out for hours after a few puffs
Reviewed by: Kenji

Strain Name: LSD
Type: Hybrid – Indica Dominant
Looks: Seaweed green, almost yellow. Bright orange hairs. Crystals shine like diamonds under the light and completely cover every part of the bud.
Smell: Vanilla and yellow cup cakes. Smell is almost non-existent. Very stealth.
Taste: Smooth vanilla with a dash of faint skunk. Ultra smooth vapor that is great for the asthma. Skunky aftertaste.
Effects: Night time use. Powerful couchlock, munchies, deep thoughts, extreme anti-anxiety, very euphoric. Hits right behind the eyes instantly. Worked well for increased appetite, insomnia, pain relief, anxiety and relaxing. Very powerful medicinal effects without being in a stupor daze.
Potency: Very Strong

Strain Name: Master Kush
Looks: The bud itself is extremely dense and a medium green. With the extremely dark red hairs it is a unique looking strain. The crystal formation is pleasing especially in the sunlight.
Smell: The aroma is very strong smelling of burned rubber with the characteristic kush smell. When grinded this smell can easily take over a room.
Taste: During the inhale it is very smell and somewhat piney. While during holding the hit in you have a constant taste of kush and burned rubber. On the exhale it has a slight lemony taste. This strain has probably one of the most diverse flavors that is just fun to smoke.
Effects: The high is very relaxing and the numbing effect was nice by itself. The high is very clear headed but the best of it only lasts 30 minuets or so then you have about 2 hours of calm serenity.
Potency: 2-2.5 hrs

Strain Name: Northen Lights #7
Looks: Dark green, dense, sticky buds. Very few hairs, lots of crystals.
Smell: It smells dank and sweet with piney undertones. Very overpoweringly sweet scent radiates from the bag, and even more-so from the ground herb.
Taste: Smooth on the inhale with a sweet, almost sugary flavor on the
exhale along with the classic dank bud flavor mixed with spicy undertones.
Effects: Very heavy, warm, comfortable, body high. Thought patterns seem to be a bit slower but more interesting, and motor skills are slightly slowed as well.
Notes: Typical of the indica family Northern Lights is great for chronic bodily pain. I have found that it does not help much with spikes of pain, I still have to use hash to manage those.

Strain Name: New York Kush
Looks: Light green with a few spots that are covered with thick long orange hairs. Very dry feeling as well.
Smell: Very strong with a slight scent of sweetness, I was able to smell this from about five feet away.
Taste: Extremely sweet throughout, no major taste change but certainly is a very soft smoke, goes down great.
Effects: If your laying down it can put you out on the spot but when I was standing I wanted to run and be very active. It also includes a very clear headed high that helps you focus if your doing any sort of work especially typed. This is also great for helping back problems.
Potency: On a scale of one to ten I would have to give it a 7, it creeps on you within 10-20 minutes after smoking it, it also hits you all at once very strongly.

Strain Name: Perplex
Looks: Dark green with lots of orange hairs. Very crystally. Looks like dense bud but mostly a “crisp fluff.”
Smell: Very pungent grape smell that lingers in the air.
Taste: A cool and stinging inhale with a pleasant fruity exhale.
Effects: Strongly helps with stomach cramps or pains. This body high comes on extremely quick and can last for about two hours. Recommended to smoke this primarily before going to bed because this will put you to sleep.
Potency: Lasts about 1.5-2 hours
Reviewed By: Jeff and Jarad

Strain Name: Purple Kush
Grade: B
Looks: Dense light green buds with orange and purple hairs. Lots of crystals covering the entire bud inside and out.
Smell: Exxon unburned fuel combined with pine trees, hints of earth and skunk undertones. Also, wiffs of the standard kush smell when you squeeze the bud. Smells a bit “off” compared to other purple kush strains I’ve sampled in the past.
Taste: Pine, skunk, fresh earth greens, fresh rain, spice with a hint of burnt campfire leaves on the exhale. Put out a thick vapor that left me coughing after every pull off the volcano bag.
Effects: Night time use only! Provided very strong indica effects right after that first pull off the volcano bag. Instantly noticed strongly induced anti-anxiety effects combined with a euphoric like thought patterns. Completely reduced all my body pains within the first 5 minutes. I was impressed even though it was a heavy indica I was still very talkative, active, creative and motivated. I would give the potency and effects an A+ if I was grading them alone.
Potency: Strong
Notes: I was disappointed with this batch of purple kush. Not only was the taste and the smell lacking, it also came equipped with pre-mature seeds in some of the buds. This was my first time sampling a purple kush strain that wasn’t a solid A+. However, it did make up for what it was lacking in potency and medicinal effects.

Strain Name: Purple Kush
Looks: Purpppppple! Hairy, Lots of crystals
Smell: Dank. Like Kush.
Taste: Very good, as it smells.
Effects: Sleeeepy. Lots of body, this is for night.
Potency: Heavy, lots of THC
Reviewed by: Kenji

Strain Name: Skunk # 1
Looks: Light green with a little bit darker leaf tips. The buds are well groomed with the occasional leaf left. It doesn’t have the most crystals you have ever seen seen but its no slouch, it glistens in the sunlight and looks as though T.H.C could leak out of it.
Smell: Slightly sweet taste with hints of pinesole. It has the characteristic Skunk smell but it is slightly toned by lemon.
Taste: Lemony with a starburst candy like after taste that lingers with you. The taste is extremely pleasing and makes you just want to keep hittin your pipe.
Effects: As soon as you take the first hit you get a satisfying head rush which I feel is not as common as it should be in other strains. The high is not down what so ever like Black Magic Kush or Royal Empress but it is a Indica so the body high does give you somewhat of a couch lock high.
Potency: Lasted about 1-2 hours

Strain Name: Sugar Skunk
Looks: Very thin, dense, dark buds.
Smell: Pretty generically sweet and dank smelling. Not overpowering at all.
Taste: Rather than the sweet lemony flavor that other strains have, this one has an almost bitter-sweet lime flavor. Very unique.
Effects: For an indica, this strain is very physically functional: I don’t feel couch-locked at all. I also feel very clear headed. I will say that if you sit still though, the body high is quite intense.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2 hours
Notes: This seems to work fairly well for bodily aches, I’ve been having a lot of joint pain recently and this seemed to take care of that. It did not, however, take care of my stomach pain entirely. Like all weed, it does help some, but this is definitely not a big help for the burning sensation.

Strain Name: Top 44
Looks: Big, fluffy, slightly leafy buds. Dark green leaves, with very thin, light orange pistils. The buds are so coated in crystals I almost don’t want to touch the bud to break it up, for fear of knocking all of these gorgeous crystals off.
Smell: Very sweet and fruity with definite lemon tendencies, like a lemon drop.
Taste: The vapor from this bud is so smooth and silky, and extremely thick. The flavor is sweet and caramel-like, with slight fruity undertones.
Effects: The most distinct part about this high, in my opinion, is the intense body high in my head, face, and eyes. Like all indicas, this has a body buzz, but Top 44’s body buzz is exceptional. Very euphoric, while staying very mellow and clearheaded. Even a small amount of this bud is enough to medicate for a considerable amount of time. It is very strong. When smoked or vaporized at high temperatures, it becomes incredibly sedative.
Potency: Effects lasted 2-3 Hours
Notes: This bud works wonders on my pain, nausea, and appetite. It is rapidly becoming a staple in my medicine cabinet.

train Name: Ultimate Indica
Looks: Bright green nugs that look so crystalline that they seem to be fuzzy. A few light orange pistils squeeze out between the dense nugs.
Smell: Very sweet, with orange undertones. The smell is quite strong.
Taste: It tastes like a head shop. That sweet earthy spicy mixture of all the incense sticks, that just permeates everything in the store.
Effects: The buzz comes on fast, and is a bit dazed initially. While focus seems to be lacking, almost entirely, the buzz is very comfortable. Warm body buzz sensations tingling down in waves through all my muscles. This one is pretty couch-lock-ish, but does not seem to be tiring for the first hour or so. So I don’t want to move, but I am quite awake. Great to put some music on to and zone.
Notes: Pain and nausea relief was almost instant. Definitely has a bit of dry mouth and squinted red eyes. Appetite stimulation is present but mild. I would not recommend this as a daytime smoke, unless you have nothing else to do for quite a while.

Strain Name: White Haze
Looks: The bud is very crystallized with very light brown hairs that take up a good amount of most nugs. The bud itself is very light green and is very sticky and fairly dense.
Smell: The smell is very kush like and somewhat musky. As soon as i opened the container my whole living room was reaking of just dank strong medicine.
Taste: The taste is very earthy and smooth. The cure job was just done perfectly for this bud so the taste was very strong and stayed in your mouth and nose for a long time after taking your first hit.
Effects: The high was very relaxing and numb perfect for any pain you might have. Plus it drifted me to sleep very smoothly unlike some stronger indicas that knock your ass out hard. Overall the effects were very medical and it was a nice bud to smoke late in the day when you are ready to relax.
Potency: 2-3hrs

Hybrid Strains:

Strain Name: Afgooey
Type: Hybrid
Looks: Very crystalline green, with spurts of bright orange hairs intermittently.
Smell: Smells very dank and a little fruity.
Taste: Very smooth on the inhale, distinctly fruity on the exhale.
Effects: Very strong but very comfortable combination of body and head highs. Good solid euphorics, combined with good focus makes this a very pleasant useful buzz.
Potency: Effects lasted 3+ hours
Notes: Good for getting non active stuff done. Helps with stomach pains and general body aches. This is just a fucking fun bud to smoke.

Strain Name: Big Bud
Looks: Very big, light green, fairly frosty buds, with very fine light orange frosted hairs.
Smell: This bud is really dank smelling, almost musty; it also has some sweet undertones, and occasionally a bit of sour wafts by.
Taste: Sweet with a strong flavor of grapes.
Effects: Fairly mellow onset, not a very strong buzz with regards to ‘feeling it hit you.’ It does, though, seem to be an effective bud. The up-side of this bud, is that it alleviates my symptoms considerably. The down-side is that the high is a bit forgetful and distracted. While this is only a bit couch-lock-ish, I don’t know if I would use this as a daytime smoke, due to the mental state of the high. Tactile sensations do seem to be increased.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 – 2 hours
Notes: This was a fairly well rounded buzz medically. It helps considerably with my stomach pains and nausea; and if smoked it makes for a pretty good sedative at night as well.

Strain Name: Black Magic Kush
Looks: Dark purplish green with small green spurts of leaf, and lots of thin dark orangish brown hairs.
Smell: A pungent sweet and grapey scent just reeks from the ground herb.
Taste: Sweet and fruity, but definitely not sour. Leaves a sweet*flavor in your mouth for a couple of seconds after each hit.
Effects: This seems to be a very ‘down’ buzz. Great for going to*sleep, and that is about it. While the flavor was amazing, I have to*say that this buzz was only good for putting me down for bed at night.*If you can manage to stay awake, the body buzz is quite pleasant, and*does tend to help with body aches and pains.
Potency: Effects lasted 2 – 2.5 hours
Notes: Not a daytime strain

Strain Name: Blueberry
Grade: C-
Type: Hybrid – Sativa Dominant
Looks: Tons of light orange hairs wrap around the buds. Hints of light and dark green visible under the bright orange hairs.
Smell: Smells like an old cold musty basement with hints of lemon and earth when you crack the jar. Smells kind of spicey and earthy when it’s broken up – does not smell lemony when it’s broken up. Smell is very similar to pure gold.
Taste: Earthy and musty with a hint of burnt campfire leaves.
Effects: Day time use! Good for getting stuff done with a clear head. Provided a good energy boost with a somewhat relaxing calming effect. Not real strong – takes more than the usual amount to provide medicinal effects.
Potency: Weak
Notes: This batch of blueberry was unlike any other blueberry strains I’ve had in the past and was not very impressive. This batch of blueberry reminds me more of pure gold based on the smell and taste. It did not have the trademark blueberry or fruity berry smell. The grow and cure job on this batch of blueberry was poor as can be seen in the pictures…

Strain Name: Blue Dream
Looks: Very dense and light with crystals. Almost a light orange since the leaves are so coated and the hairs are all that are there to add more color.
Smell: It does not get any pinier than this.
Taste: The first flavor that hits my mouth and nose is a very stout hashy flavor, this is followed by slightly fruity undertones. The smoke is very thick and heavy, and it expands in your lungs.
Effects: Thought processes are a bit clouded. Its a very comfortable mellow buzz with a nice body buzz. Strangely enough, I don’t feel a whole lot of couch-lock with this bud. This is one of the most euphoric strains I’ve ever smoked.
Potency: Effects lasted 2.5 – 3 hours
Notes: Great pain relief from chronic stomach pain, not so great for headaches. My mind is also to active to sleep on this one until the comedown, so don’t take it to knock you out. This one will zone you out. I have had some very long very interesting trains of thought while staring at my wall here. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite strains.

Strain Name: Blueberry
Looks: Medium-Dark green buds with some tan-ish orange hairs. Dense nuggets dusted with golden trichomes. Golden overall appearance.
Smell: Hashy with strong hints of fruit/berries, very strong smelling.
Taste: Sweet and skunky, noticeable blueberry taste on exhale. very subtle tastes of coffee.Blueberry gives thick, smooth smoke.
Effects: Goofy initial high, sets in somewhat slowly. this lasts for the first 15-30 minutes. Then the indica shows its face. Starting behind the eyes, heaviness works its way all the way through your body, relieving any pain you might have. Blueberry will leave you feeling relaxed and ready for a long nap by the time shes run her course.
Potency: Medium
Reviewed By: KindBuds

Strain Name: Bluecheese (pheno A – heavy cheese)
Looks: Darker blueish color with unique pistol style buds. Rasberry colored hairs. Extremely sticky.
Smell: When the jar is cracked it smells like blue cheese or similar to the craft mac & cheese mix and spices and a hint of dill and exxon fuel. When it is ground up it smells of pungent blueberry rotten fruit with a hint of exxon fuel. Has a unique reek to it.
Taste: Lavender vanilla over tones with a hint of blueberry, a hint of spice and dill skunk. No cheese taste. Taste amazing and unique. Very smooth. Aftertaste reminds me of an old musty basement.
Effects: Day time use. Powerful clear euphoric. Great for getting stuff done. Very anti-anxiety without couch lock haze. Great energetic feelings without a hard come down. Great medical strain for the morning or early afternoon something that packs a punch without the daze or ripped effect.

Strain Name: Blurberry
Looks: Light green and sticky, if something can look sticky. It has small amounts of very thin orange hairs between the crystalline leaves.
Smell: Spicey sweet undertones with very sweet fruity overtones.
Taste: Slightly harsh on the inhale, with the typical blueberry flavor on the exhale with grassy undertones.
Effects: Very good, euphoric, warm, body high. The onset was fairly steady and maxed after about 7 minutes. It causes a tingling sensation in the muscles that is comfortable and warm, like snuggling*up in a blanket near a fire on a cold evening. After about 20 minutes a marshmallow man effect is starting to set in. My mind is still relatively clear, although speech and movement seem to be slightly slowed.
Notes: This is a great pain medication for chronic bodily pain. It is not much help for headaches, but it helps tremendously with my stomach pains. Also, depending on your energy level, this one may*knock you out. So if you are a bit low on energy this will probably finish you off and put you down for the count.

Strain Name: Brett’s Passion
Type: Hybrid – Indica dominant form of Island Sweet Skunk
Looks: Vivid dark green leaves with extremely bright orange stubby hairs.
Smell: Kind of a fruity sour similar to Island Sweet Skunk.
Taste: Very sugary sweet, with fruity undertones.
Effects: Buzz comes on hard and fast. It is a bit of a dazed buzz, pretty hard to concentrate. Quite spacey, but not too tiring. Distinct feeling of a difference between my mind and body, as if my mind is just operating mybody. This is a pretty intense buzz.
Notes: This worked great for the nausea, but the burning sensation is still there. Also, appetite stimulation with this one is pretty negligible.

Strain Name: Buddahs Love
Type: Hybrid ( Sour Diesel X Buddah Cheese )
Looks: The bud is very light and extremely crystaly. The hairs are a medium brown but just drenched with tasty trichromes. Just from looking at this strain you can tell it will be good.
Smell: The Sour diesel in this strain comes out very strong in the smell. It has that sweet and sour smell that you find with the best grown Sour D. It is also mixed with a intense aroma of bluecheese.
Taste: The taste is my favorite part of this strain. One hit will fill your mouth and nose with a very intense taste that alone delivers a fantastic head rush. The taste is very sour and “Danky”. You are then left with a nice skunky bluecheese flavor that stays with you for a long time.
Effects: Although this is a sativa dominant strain the high is so intense that you can be couch locked by simply thinking to much and dazing off into your own thoughts. The pain relief is top notch because most of the time you are too deep in thought to feel anything. Personally this may be the strongest and best strains i have had in awhile.
Potency: 2-3 hrs

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone tried Medicinal Marijuana ? Empty Re: Anyone tried Medicinal Marijuana ?

Post  Admin Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:42 am

Strain Name: Chiesel
Genetics: Cheese X Sour Diesel
Looks: The bud is a very dull green with deep red hairs. It is very light and covered with foggy crystals that cover every inch of it it is extremely sticky and just lightly pressing on the bud will make it glue to your fingers.
Smell: The smell is very very very strong. It rightfully smells like cheese and sour diesel and oddly enough that is its breed. Knowing its genetics it is easy to see why this bud is just so damn stinky. The best part is that overlaying cheese smell that drowns out the normally overpowering sour d smell. This strain I can say is the best smelling i have come across.
Taste: The taste is a head rush in itself. The taste of Everclear vodka and sour grapes comes to mind and drowns your whole face in this fantastic taste. It has a taste as memerable as the smell and it is very inviting to smoke.
Effects: This strain is slightly deceiving. From the awesome look intoxicating smell and the truly memerable taste I was expecting one of the strongest strains i have tried yet but that was not the case. The high was very nice and very energetic and up but it really goes away from the spacey head high that its parent Sour diesel has. The high was really quite nice and did wonders for my knee but the effects were far to short and i found myself feeling that pain not much more than a hour later.
Potency: Little more than a hour

Strain Name: Cinderella 99 (C99)
Looks: Light green with dark orange / red hairs. Lots of crystals cover each part of the dense bud.
Smell: Does not have a real strong smell until it’s broken up. Smells like a watermelon or that mystery white flavor airhead candy when it’s broken up.
Taste: Piney with hints of chemically engineered fruit flavor, similar to the candy airhead’s smell. Skunky overtones with slight hints of burnt campfire leaves taste on exhale. Had a different kind of a piney taste, tasted the way the fake christmas tree’s in the 80’s smelled.
Effects: Day time use! Provided an energetic, clear head type of medicinal effect. Also enhanced my mood and produced anti-anxiety feelings. Standard sativa medicinal effects.
Notes: I wish the taste was more fruity like the smell! Puts out thick smooth vapors from the volcano.

Strain Name: Deadman
Looks: Extremely dark buds with very dark red colored hairs. There is very little crystal formation. The bud is slightly airy to the point were a 1/8 looks like a 1/4.
Smell: Not too pleasing at all it is very herby and harsh smelling which to me seems like there was not much of a curing process. After I ground it up it released a slight orange scent that was pleasing.
Taste: The taste is not to much to brag over either it was slightly orangy but once again the taste of chlorophyll over powers any natural taste the bud could have given off had it been cured properly.
Effects: The high is mostly energetic but very light. Personally I very much like indicas because its sleep and relaxing qualities but this bud just made me want to get up and move. If you have important things to do this is the bud for you although the lightness of the high is hard to get medicated on.
Potency: Lasted 1 to 1-1/2 hours

Strain Name: Flo
Type: Hybrid – 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
Looks: Light green with short light orange hairs. Very frosty, and*fairly dense large buds.
Smell: Fairly sour, but more of a sweet sour like lemon, than a*bitter sour like lime.
Taste: Very light and lemony, but not sour. Flavor very similar to a*lemon drop. Lemony flavor stays with you for a while.
Effects: This high is very clear headed, but the body high is*intense. I don’t feel couch locked at all, but I do feel a very warm*radiating high working its way through my muscles. As the high*continues, the head high starts to build up. This is a very*functional high, even after the head high peaks. My thought patterns*don’t seem to be slowed at all, although focusing on one task does*seem to be a slight issue. As far as how pleasant this buzz is, I’d*give it an A. As far as how well this helps me medically, I would*give it a C+. It seems to be able to do a bit of everything, but*nothing well.
Potency: Effects lasted 1 – 1.5 hours
Notes: I have chronic stomach pain and nausea. This helped*considerably with my stomach pain, but did not alleviate it entirely.*The same thing goes for the nausea, it helped but did not eliminate.*This one is also ‘ok’ for appetite stimulation, not amazing but good.

Strain Name: Gnarsty
Looks: Light and fluffy, but very dark green nugs. Small clumps of light orange crystalline pistils between all of the leaves and buds.
Smell: This bud smells very strongly of hazelnuts when ground up. It is a unique scent.
Taste: The flavor of this strain is not nearly as powerful as the scent. It tastes very mildly of brown sugar and an earthy, nutty flavor.
Effects: The body buzz and pain suppression properties of this strain seem to be fairly limited. The cerebral qualities are, on the other hand, fairly intense. It has the focus and clear headedness of a good sativa, but the sense of relaxation typical of a good indica. It definitely lacks the jitters and soaring sensations that generally come with a strong sativas.
Potency: Effects lasted 1-2 Hours
Notes: This did very little for my stomach pains, but did help with the nausea (not sure why those would be separate, but they seem to be). This may be a good choice as a mixer with a strong indica for a more effective blend.

Strain Name: Golden Goat
Looks: Small dense golden nugs, coated in a thick layer of sticky*resinous crystals.
Smell: Smell is like dank and lemony.
Taste: Very citric with a kind of grapefruit twist. Smooth to*inhale, but heavy in the lungs.
Effects: This buzz is very potent but mellow, it doesn’t take much*to last a long time. Thought processes are clear, but actions are a*bit slow, as if my body doesn’t quite know what its doing. Very easy*to focus on a given task. Not couch-lock-ish at all. Vision is*slightly blurred after moving my eyes. Perceptions seem to be a bit*softer, sounds are mellower, lights aren’t so harsh, colors are*warmer. This is a very good mix of cerebral and body effects.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 – 2.5 Hours.
Notes: Increased appetite, accompanied by decreased nausea and*stomach pain. As far as medicating, this one does a great job!

Strain Name: Great White Shark
Looks: The nugs are a medium green with pretty dark red hairs. There isn’t really a noticeable crystal formation unless you see it in some light. This strain is pretty general looking with no unique features. It is slightly airy and light nut fairly sticky.
Smell: The smell is very similar to PVC glue but definitely not as strong. It is pretty mellow but noticeable if a container of this strain is left open. The smell lingers for a long time from the nugs and stays even longer from the smoke.
Taste: There isn’t very much taste at all. The cure job was done well because the smell is pretty good but this strain just doesn’t really taste like anything. It isn’t like fresh cut bud but its also not harsh, the lack of taste what so ever is amazing.
Effects: The effects are pretty good and very up when you first begin smoking this strain but after smoking on it for a couple days it really loses its punch. The initial high was very calm and functional doing wonders for pain but along with its low potency it just stopped being as effective as it once was.
Potency: a little more than an hour

Strain Name: Hash Dawg
Looks: The buds are very airy but dank looking. There are a few hairs that are a medium brown but are very short and stuck against the bud because of the crystals. It has a medium crystal cover but its definitely noticeable.
Smell: The smell is very unique in that it is incredibly sweet so sweet it smells like cake frosting slightly mixed with a really old whiskey. The smell is is very nice and i believe contributes to ultimately a great high.
Taste: The taste is also very sweet but has a strong aftertaste of hash. The process of taking the hit is very smooth but while holding it in a certain hash like taste moves in and soon becomes quite harsh. The exhale is very similar to C4 Hash in that it is almond extract like.
Effects: The high comes on slow and it is easy to mistake this weeds strength and just keep taking hits; but don’t! If you just keep smoking you will end up waking up half a day later. After a little while you will start to notice a very strong body high that just pretty much puts you on your ass. Its not debilitating but definitely not the bud to smoke before going to physical therapy or anything that requires you to do a lot of work. This strain is great at fixing nausea and my favorite, insomnia because like I said if you need to sleep just keep smoking this strain and you’ll be out.
Potency: 2-3.5 hrs

Strain Name: Headband
Looks: Buds dense and hairy, a bit spread out.
Smell: Smells like countryside greens not very dank at all.
Taste: A little bit hashy and harsh on the intake, but has a slight*incense-like undertone with a strong flavor of lemon on the exhale.*Both flavors stick with you after the smoke is gone.
Effects: No motor or thought retardation. Body euphorics, slightly*warm muscles, not light or heavy. Very energetic, I feel like I can*accomplish things in this state. Increased sensory perception. Definite mood improvement.*Does not help very much for muscle pain or nausea. Helps immensely with my headache. Very red eyes, but negligible dry mouth or drowsiness.
Potency: Effects lasted 2 hours

Strain Name: Hong Kong Star
Genetics: Sensi Star x Unknown
Looks: The buds are dry, and a medium density, some are denser than others. Some of the buds have some leaf material on them, The pistil coverage isn’t all that extensive, and the pistils are milk chocolatey brown, and clustered around the buds. The buds are a grassy green with nice trichome coverage on the calyx’s.
Smell: An unbroken bud held to my nose had a nice cocoa smell, but when I stuck my nose in the jar I was punched in the face by charcoal lighter fluid, which oddly enough reminded me up summers grilling! The broken buds smelled completely different and I really picked up hints of diesel and lighter fluid. The ground bud also had a strong astringent smell, which was borderline citrus (very thin borderline) with a pungent sweetness that really seems to come out of nowhere.
Taste: The taste is very harsh and hashy. No sweetness at all which I was hoping for after smelling the broken up bud. The taste isn’t nearly as impressive as the smell, which really intrigued me! I do taste diesel a little which makes me think the sensi star was crossed with some kind of diesel, but I’m not 100% on that.
Effects: This smoke expands a lot in the lungs, so be careful! The effects settle in fairly quickly as far as effects go… and within 5-10 minutes you start to feel it at the base of your brain (and right behind the eyes) and it melts into your body. These effects are strong body effects, which is from the strong indica in the sensi star. My eyelids are drooping and it took me far to long to write this report…
Potency: 2-3hrs I can see this one putting you to sleep, so don’t smoke it for your morning ailments.

Strain Name: Island Sweet Skunk
Type: Hybrid – 70% Sativa, 30% Indica
Looks: Very bright orange hairs with a dark green bud. Medium density.
Smell: Kind of a tropical skunky scent.
Taste: Very smooth inhale, very hashy flavor on the exhale with earthy undertones.
Effects: This is a very well rounded high. It doesn’t have the*strength that something like Afgooey or Top 44 would have, but it is currently my FAVORITE daytime smoke. I am very active but feel very*pleasant. It is a bit floaty, and right on the edge of a soaring high. It is also a fairly clear-headed high, which is what makes it*so ideal for the daytime.
Potency: Effects lasted 2 hours
Notes: Great daytime smoke, very well rounded medical effects, GREAT for stomach*pains and headaches.

Strain Name: Jack Flash
Looks: Soft but dense buds. Very frosted, lightly covered in light*orange hairs. The buds look a little bit bubbly.
Smell: Very spicy scent that just barely burns the nose if you take a*big inhale of it.
Taste: If you can imagine a fruity cake batter (uncooked) then that*pretty accurately describes the flavor here.
Effects: The buzz for this bud comes on hard and fast. Eye*movements slow down slightly. This is another very relaxing buzz. It*feels like waves of relaxation are radiating down through my body from*my head. Slight body euphorics, with small tingling sensations all*over my body. This is an exceptionally good body high, compared to*some other indicas that I’ve reviewed in the past. Thought processes*seem to be slightly slowed as the high wears on, but definitely not to*the point that I am not functional.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 – 2.5 hours
Notes: This works wonders for my stomach pain and nausea. It is a*bit couch-lock-ish because of the great body high, but the pain relief*is well worth the couch-lock.

Strain Name: LA Confidential
Looks: Dark green dense buds with very dark red hair. Small leaves wrapped around the buds with crystals. Does not look very appealing to the eye, looks like regs.
Smell: Mild smell in the jar, but when it’s broken up it smells very strong, like a freshly ran over skunk and pine trees. Hints of diesel fuel exhaust.
Taste: It tastes how a fresh pine tree forest smell’s after in rains all day. Hints of skunk on exhale. Thick vapor that is not harsh.
Effects: Night time use. Immediately felt my eyes drooping after the third hit. The indicia genetics can be felt immediately. Provides instant soothing relaxation and strong anti-anxiety effects. Strong zooted effect provided great concentration for the first hour. Felt dazed and confused after the first hour, concentration was gone after that point. Good strain for insomnia and anxiety.
Potency: Strong

Strain Name: LA Confidential
Looks: Most buds have purple and bright and dark red hairs and lots of crystals that look like snow caps. The buds look really good, better than it actually is.
Smell: Very unique smell! Smells like the wood panels in a sauna steam room with a hint of pine.
Taste: The taste is almost identical to the smell. Tastes like wood panels from a sauna with hints of sappy pine trees. Unfortunately it has the burnt campfire leave taste on the exhale. Some of the all purple buds have a little bit of a grape taste too.
Effects: Day or night time use! Provided a clean anti-anxiety calming effect while still being clear headed. Good for relaxing and getting stuff done at the same time. Medical effects seem to only last a short while.
Notes: Put out a below average amount vapor out of the Volcano vaporizer which in turn increases the amount used to achieve the medicinal effects. The taste and smell were very good

train Name: Nothern Lights x Skunk
Looks: Nice, airy, fluffy buds. Almost entirely white with crystals,*with lots of thin orange frizzy hair.
Smell: Dank and earthy. No sweetness or fruitiness in the scent,*like you may expect from a skunk blend.
Taste: The flavor, contrary to the scent, is very sweet with slight*earthy undertones. The smoke/vapor is heavy and thick, and seems to*expand in your lungs.
Effects: This is a physically fuzzy high, I feel kind of like a*teddy bear. Fairly clear minded, and not necessarily hard to focus,*but very easily distracted. Physical reaction time slightly slowed,*but mainly due to muscle relaxation than to slower mental faculties.*It is definitely a bit floaty.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5 – 2 Hours.
Notes: Definite bodily pain relief qualities, accompanied by appetite*stimulation.

Strain Name: Orange Crush x Ice Cream
Looks: Dark green with a light frostiness to it. Very few dark orange hairs.
Smell: Very orangey and dank.
Taste: I have been toking this on a vaporizer, and it is like breathing candy. So incredible, this is some of the best tasting weed I’ve ever smoked.
Effects: Kind of tingly, very relaxed, body buzz. For the lead-up: the wonderful scent, the gorgeous buds, the uniquely amazing flavor; the high was really a let-down. All this buzz ended up being was a pretty generic, mid-grade, indica buzz. When smoked it becomes a very heavy high.
Potency: Effects lasted 1.5-2 hours
Notes: Good for body and stomach pain and appetite stimulation, but not the greatest for headaches. If smoked, it is very good for going to sleep. If vaporized, it works as a, chronic pain, day smoke.

Strain Name: Pure Gold
Looks: Bright light green with light orange hairs. Reminds me of a orange yarn blanket the way the orange hairs are so densely populating every square inch of the buds. Lots of crystals. Looks like cinnamon when it’s ground up due to the massive amounts of thick orange hairs. IMO this stuff looks better than it actually tastes and smells.
Smell: Rotten meat and skunk with a dash of lemons. When it’s ground up it almost smells like the cheap little round smoke bombs that are popular around 4th of July. The smell is present when the jar is cracked, and comes out more when it is ground up. It’s not super stinky and not stealth. I’m not really a fan of this type of smell.
Taste: Does not have a distinct flavor. Slight tastes of lemon, vanilla, wood, and an aftertaste of skunk. Smooth thick vapor. Would have rated this strain higher if it was tastier.
Effects: Night time use. This strain leans more to the indica side of it’s genetics. After the first hit you can feel the eyes drooping down low. Couchlock, ripped, dazed, and relaxed feelings. Worked well for increasing appetite, anxiety, insomnia.

Strain Name: Pure Power Plant
Looks: Very dense buds. Dull Light green with light orange hairs that wrap all around the buds like spider legs. Lots of crystals that add a white tint to the entire nugs.
Smell: Hint of wood combined with a hint of vanilla and musk , and a hint of ham lunch meat with a slight touch of orange. When it’s in a jar you can barley smell it, the smell comes out more when it’s ground up. Very stealthy smell.
Taste: Almost tasteless with a slight touch of musk and vanilla. Very smooth. Puts out thick vapors that are not harsh on the throat or lungs.*Would have gave this strain an (A) if there was more of a distinct taste.
Effects: Night Time Use. Powerful stoned effect. Couchlock depending on the amount ingested. Makes the eyes droop down. Anti-anxiety and relaxed feelings. No munchies.*Definitely*indica dominant.

Strain Name: So Gouda
Looks: A very light green airy bud with very few hairs. The hairs that it does have are light brown. There is a pretty good crystal cover that definitely stands out.
Smell: When I first opened the container to this strain I noticed a very strong bleach odor that I have never encountered with a strain before. The scent soon calms down to a kind of skunky bleach smell.
Taste: To me the smell would have been indicative to a great taste but that was not the case. The taste was very mild almost non existent after the green on top of the bowl was gone. What was there was a kush like taste and somewhat sour.
Effects: The high was very very calm, it was a light body buzz that kept you relaxed and pain free. The high was too light for me which is the main reason for the grade ( plus the bland taste ).
Potency: 1hr

Strain Name: Sour Diesel x OG Kush
Looks: Buds are dense and slightly sticky; they don’t break into a fine powder like a lot of dry bud does. The short, brick-orange pistils are found in clusters all over the bud. The bud is a deep green, with moderate trichome coverage.
Smell: The un-ground bud smells strongly of citrus peel. The smell is orangey but it reminds me more of kumquats. When broken, the bud smells strongly of sweet citrus, and the diesel odor from the S. Diesel side is very faint. There is also a slight reek to it, which I imagine comes from the Kush side of things.
Taste: The diesel note from the SD side is a lot stronger on the exhale, but the Kush side of things keeps it smooth, and for the true SD fan (like me) It kind of leaves you wanting to smoke just plain old SD. There is very little direct sourness from citrus, and it’s mostly a sweet diesel exhale.
Effects: This one starts at the top and works its way down. Your brain goes a bit fuzzy at first, and once you get used to the spacy-ness… you find your body has settled in quite nicely. This has the potential to eventually couch lock you, so be careful with how much you smoke as the body-buzz is creeper and wont set in for 30 min or so.
Potency: 2-3hrs

Strain Name: Strawberry Cough
Looks: Very dense, light to dark green hues, completely covered in trichomes, some orange hairs. Somewhat of a rusty, orange tint to the entire buds.
Smell: Creamy-Berry with a hint of lemon, spices, and skunk.
Taste: Very subtle skunk/berry on the inhale. on the exhale, there is an intense taste of strawberry topping and sweet cream.
Effects: Tickles your throat on the exhale, causing you to cough, which in turn seems to make it set in faster. It is definitely an energetic high. It lets the mind blissfully wander. Definitely a sativa dominant, it promotes clear thoughts and all around happiness, this lasts for about 1-1.5 hours. The comedown is slightly heavy, SC leaves you quite lazy and relaxed by the time it has worn off, especially if it is evening time. This may be accompanied by a mild headache (caused by the coughing).
Potency: Medium-High
Reviewed By: KindBuds

Strain Name: THC Bomb
Looks: Most of the buds look like golf balls with tons of bright orange hair. There is so much orange hair that it looks like a troll. The buds look delicious.
Smell: Has a very unique one of a kind smell. It reaks of skunk, funions and a slight hint of fresh earth. When it’s broken up it smells like a strong bag of funions with a hint of sour mix. This strain will stink up an entire room. Smells very good!
Taste: The taste is a lot like the smell, very skunky with hints of earth and a dash of sourness. Puts out a thick tasty vapor from the volcano vaporizer and is not harsh at all. Tastes very good!
Effects: Night time use! The sativa effects can be felt almost immediately. After a few minutes pass the indica part grabs a hold of you and does not let go. Provides a relaxing anti-anxiety medicinal effect. It also works great for an improved appetite and pain relief. I also found this particular strain to work great for asthma too! This strain could even be used for insomnia in larger doses.
Potency: Medium – Strong
Notes: This strain instantly stinks up a room once the jar is cracked and when it’s vaporized it leaves the room smelling like a dead skunk for hours. This strain has so much hair that when you take a bud out of the jar, you can literally smoke just a bowl of hairs from the leftover hair that falls off the buds.

Strain Name: Vortex
Type: Hybrid – 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
Looks: Bright neon green with snow caps. Neon orange hairs. Some buds are almost pure white and bright orange with little green showing.
Smell: Pungent Baby diarrhea and rotten fruit with a slight dash of Exxon fuel.
Taste: Best taste ever! Like mango Snapple with a hint of fresh Exxon, with a dash of spice. Can’t put my finger on it, but never tasted anything as good. Super heavy vapor hits that bring on the medical effects instantly. Makes the eyes drop down after each hit. Very smooth on the throat and expands in the lungs.
Effects: Day and Night time use. Mind and body races with ripped, energetic, anti-anxiety, motivated, clear deep thoughts, talkative, cheerful feelings. This stuff goes a long way, and is excellent for high tolerances as there is no ceilings. This strain ALWAYS lasts twice as long as any other strain due to it’s extreme potency. This is top shelf medicine and in my top 3 medical marijuana strains of all time. My eyes usually don’t get red, but this strain makes them red like tomatoes.
Potency: Very Strong

Strain Name: White Widow
Looks: Very thick bud with tons of trichomes all over it and a good number of very long thick orange hairs
Smell: Incredibly strong smell, able to smell it from across the room easily, slightly spicy scent to it
Taste: Spicy at first, goes down very smooth. As you progress it begins to get a slightly sweet taste to it.
Effects: Very euphoric at first, when up and moving it gives a very energetic feeling like I was able to run a mile. When I laid down and rested I felt slightly couch locked but not enough to prevent movement. The high is very clear minded giving you much more room to think.
Potency: Extremely potent, one hit had me going with a pretty good buzz for 30 minutes or so. About 5-10 hits later I was intensely high and it lasted for about 3 hours.

Hash:

Strain Name: C4 Hash
Type: Not real sure but based on the high sativa.
Looks: Extremely dark brown and it is constantly glinting with T.H.C. The consistency was very putty like and moldable.
Smell: The smell is very sweet and has a slight lemon pinsole smell aswell. While being burned the smell instantly changes to a thick hashy mustyness.
Taste: The taste is very much unlike the smell being that it is very musty almost almond like. For hash this stuff taste great.
Effects: The high was great like most hashes but even better because it made me just want to get up and move and do something. It is euphoric in that way and a great daytime smoke but it will mess you up.
Potency: 3-4 hrs

Strain Name: Lavender Hash
Looks: This is a bit softer looking hash. Very dark and oily looking.
Smell: Smells a little flowery.
Taste: Its a bit harsh on the inhale, and tastes nice and hashy with a hint of roses on the exhale.
Effects: Hits before you even exhale. Very euphoric, very high, very fast, and then drops to a mellow happy high. Like all hash highs, it is a very clean feeling high.
Potency: Effects lasted 45mins – 1.5 hours
Notes: Good to wake up to. =)]
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://juicepunters.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Never touched the stuff and never will.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

too much info.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:18 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Never touched the stuff and never will.

i would.

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:Never touched the stuff and never will.

Apparently its giving good results in alot of areas of difficult to treat chronic illnesses. You can use a vapouriser so there is no harmful tobacco to inhale, and much less harmful than alcohol Smile
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum