Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik?

Go down

did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik? Empty did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 pm

besiktas v samsunspor. cheers

fuckin brilliant.

every english pro-poser should be made to watch it.

Last edited by erixter on Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik? Empty Re: did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:30 pm

Suspect

Back to top Go down

did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik? Empty Re: did i say that i prefered turkish???and wtf is arcelik?

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:57 pm

trabs 'n feners,
comin up. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:00 pm

arcelik;
it appears in some adverts during h/t on the bf vid when watching the turkish footie. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Arcelik is one of the great advertising brands that should just be brought here without review. They make white goods.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 pm

i'm sorry mate,
i don't understand your reply. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:05 pm

White goods - they're like Hoover, Hotpoint and so forth. Washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners.

And Arcelik should be on every pitchside advertising board in the country, just because it's funny
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:13 pm

Laughing

yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down