Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These russian wimin sending me emails

2 posters

Go down

These russian wimin sending me emails Empty These russian wimin sending me emails

Post  bitofatwat Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:47 pm

Good evening sweetie!
Do u feel the spring ? Don't u want to be loved by somebody, to know that somebody is here, just like I do?
I'm pretty sure you are.
So, my name is Nastena and I'm 25. I am young, beautiful, wild, and free. In addition, I am I got no hang-ups and I got no bad habits.
I wanna feel a man right close to me, which will satisfy me completely, u know what I mean , don't you?) So, if you feel the same way then I'm happy.
To carry conviction, I will add that I find BDSM attractive.)
I wanna know you better and also I would like to exchange pictures with you (maybe something erotic photos as well ).
I'm sure we'll make a good couple!
Don't think too long! I am already waiting for u.
Also attach one or two pics of u if u aren't shy Wink
Please write to me on my e-mail: sexyanastasiya@ymail.com

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

These russian wimin sending me emails Empty Re: These russian wimin sending me emails

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 am

I got this reply.....

Hello Guy, my new friend!
I am very glad that you responded to my little letter.
Thank you for your beautiful photo! You are very beautiful and sexy! I am very happy to know you more and develop our relations.
I think that age is not important in the relationship between human beings. The most important thing is the ability to love and respect! The soul and a pure heart the most important components of human rights. Age does not matter.
As they say, love for all ages.
I ask to read my letter very carefully, for me it is important to know your opinion about what I write.
Based on your responses, I'll be watching, whether it makes sense to continue our dialogue further.
To be honest, I do not like being ignored. Just happens that I tell people about yourself, you can open the heart to say, but I just ignore it, sending me a stale form of letters, and sometimes even forgetting to change the name of the girl, which this letter was intended. This is very insulting and it caused me a lot of pain in the past, I do not want this to happen again.
Just do not worry, I'm not angry. Do not jump to conclusions, read my letter to the end and even then make conclusions. I'm actually very nice and friendly. Just makes life often to be careful because many cases of deception and evil.
Who knows what will end our correspondence, but I hope that we with you will be a minimum of fine friends.
I am from Russia. I am a student now studying in the Medical Academy of Arkhangelsk. In the near future I have planned a study tour in your country. But more about that in my next letter.
First, to begin a dialogue, I want to tell you immediately that the money I earn to live striptease dance.
And I do not think it's disgraceful. I am not ashamed of my work. If this is contrary to your moral and ethical principles, and you do not want to talk with me, you can save time and then do not read my letter.
I like people who are not afraid of public opinion about itself, I like people who are not afraid of open expression of desire.
I hope you understand what I am writing to you. If you do not understand something, please ask me about this again.
I enjoy having fun, I love jokes, anecdotes, and I am very cheerful character. Since I never get bored.
I appreciate and love the people who are close to me. I very much hope that we will become very close friends, because you really like.
Very rarely happens to me that someone I loved at first sight. I am very picky about people.
But you caught me at something. I do not know what. You just like me on a subconscious level.
You know how it happens, like a man, and the other does not. All at a subconscious level. I very well understand people.
I do not want to brag about it, but it's true. Although I am not too old, I was only 25 years old, but I had a hard life, and I had to grow up early.
I'm just waiting on someone to protect, but I hope only for myself. It taught me to enjoy every moment of life, never lose heart and do not complain about destiny. In fact, we are the creators of destiny. Do you agree with me?
I want to tell you more about me. As I told you earlier, I am 25 years old, all the rest you can see in my photos. My height is 1.68 cm and my weight is 54 kg.
I am an orphan. I have no relatives. I have never been married and I have no children.
Since childhood, I grew up in an orphanage (orphanage for children who have no parents). These were very difficult years, it was very difficult.
But what to do, it's been in my life and there's no getting around it. Now I am horrified to think of his life in an orphanage. Poverty, hunger, constant insults. I hurt to remember those years. I do not want to talk more about it. All this is very painful for me and please do not ask me about it. I'll tell you more about that later, when we are most familiar.
I also want to discuss with you a problem. On the Internet, a lot of hype, I was faced with this, talking to people before.
Sometimes, it seems that does not communicate with the living man, and a computer program. You're a real person? Smile Sorry for the share of sarcasm, but life has taught me to be "on guard".
If you have a chance, please let me know your phone number. In the near future if the opportunity, I'll call you.
I want to say that if you want only my erotic pictures, and if I was not interested in you as a person who does not need to write me something more. Many have tried to get tricked into my pictures. Someone told me he loved me, doing a variety of compliments, someone was just being cheeky, but if I do not like people, I do not do intimate photographs for him. As soon as men understand it, they immediately disappeared. It was very painful and sad for me.
I do not mind explicit pictures, I even really wanted to do it for you. I like it when I have admired, it raises my spirits. But, I do not want anyone forced me.
When I want, I'll do candid photos, and send them to you if you want to.
I hope to see your letter as soon as possible. I would be very interested to know you more!!
Please tell us more about yourself, about your country, the city where you live. It's very interesting to me.
I have for you is a big request, please answer all my questions and comment on what you think about everything that I wrote. It is very important to me.
Do not forget about me and write me as soon as possible.
With best wishes,
Anastasiya.

These russian wimin sending me emails IMG_881503
These russian wimin sending me emails IMG_753320
These russian wimin sending me emails IMG_505946
These russian wimin sending me emails IMG_505943
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

These russian wimin sending me emails Empty Re: These russian wimin sending me emails

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:10 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:40 am

Read "Delete This At Your Peril" by Neil Forsyth

Bob Servant's email responses to this sort of thing. Absolute laugh out loud funny
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:41 am

NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:02 am

bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:08 am

downloading .......http://thepiratebay.se/search/The%20Bob%20Servant%20Emails/0/99/0
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Rolling Eyes

ttt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down