Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already.

2 posters

Go down

looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. Empty looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already.

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 4:30 pm

what i wouldn't give for a nice warm bath and a few hours in the sack with the stickie .

just snuggling up naked for an afternoon.

might even get an erection. Neutral

i wonder if she'd get on top and do me.

i'm too old for all that tossing and jerking,
but then,
i bet she is.
life eh?

Back to top Go down

looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. Empty Re: looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already.

Post  Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:58 pm

erixter wrote:

i wonder if she'd get on top and do me.

cheers

Back to top Go down

looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. Empty Re: looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already.

Post  NotBert Fri May 04, 2012 9:42 am

If she gets an erection, Eric, that'd be something you didn't bargain for.

Would you carry on at that point is the question? I'd be too embarrassed not to at least give a reacharound. Doing a lot of gay gags today. I feel like Stephen Milligan
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  bitofatwat Fri May 04, 2012 10:39 am

Just about to set off for 2 days up near Thirsk, may get to the coast Sunday, maybe Whitby for some great fish and chips ....have a nice weekend folks cheers
bitofatwat
bitofatwat

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:18 am

NotBert wrote: I'd be too embarrassed not to at least give a reacharound.

affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:19 am

bitofatwat wrote:Just about to set off for 2 days up near Thirsk, may get to the coast Sunday, maybe Whitby for some great fish and chips ....have a nice weekend folks cheers

In this cunting weather??
looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 pm

bert,
i've often thought about that.
don't know if i'd throw up,
or sit and cry.
or both.

but stickie is very light-framed.
and there isn't much of her.

i might just kick the fuck out of her/him/it. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:50 pm

bitofatwat wrote:Just about to set off for 2 days up near Thirsk, may get to the coast Sunday, maybe Whitby for some great fish and chips ....have a nice weekend folks cheers

we holidayed at whitby one summer,
when lardthing was about 7yrs old.

went to see the abbey,
or rather the remains of.

those fuckin steps nearly killed.
fuck ! that's a limb and a half.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:51 pm

we caught the "goth-weekend"that they have there.

that was something else. looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. 523193

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 1:57 pm

erixter wrote:we caught the "goth-weekend"that they have there.

that was something else. looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. 523193

looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri May 04, 2012 2:06 pm

i tell you what. No looking forward to the weekend.i've had enough already. 158506

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down