Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons

Go down

Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons Empty Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons Article-1271851-096CD501000005DC-523_233x566

A teenager has struck a victory for young thugs after an order to stop him wearing low-slung trousers and a hooded top was scrapped because it breached his 'human rights'.
Violent offender and drug user Ellis Drummond, 18, was facing a ban on the clothing worn by many young people because he was considered to be using it in an intimidatory manner.
Critics said today the decision amounted to the human rights of the criminal being put above the human rights of innocent people.
The Crown Prosecution Service had applied for him to receive an anti-social behaviour order preventing him from 'wearing trousers so low beneath the waistline that members of the public are able to see his underwear' and any tops 'with the hood up'.
But it withdrew the request following a complaint that was backed by District Judge Nicholas Leigh-Smith, who told Bedford magistrates' court: 'Some of the requirements struck me as contrary to the Human Rights Act.'
Instead Drummond, of Rushden in Northamptonshire, was given a four-year Asbo prohibiting him from using threatening behaviour, begging, or entering the grounds of Bedford College.
After the hearing, Drummond claimed victory, saying the original terms of the Asbo were 'silly'.
'My sister said they wouldn't be able to put in those conditions. It's like they're trying to change the way I dress,' he said.
He was backed by civil liberties group Big Brother Watch, which said the original Asbo would have been 'completely unenforceable'.
But director Alex Deane added: 'The proper punishment for the comically low-riding trousers favoured by some people is that we all think they look ridiculous.'
John Midgley, founder of the Campaign Against Political Correctness, complained the CPS's decision not to pursue the clothing ban meant the 'human rights of the criminal are put above the human rights of innocent people'.
He added: 'Many people use hoods to hide their faces when they are up to no good.'

Back to top Go down

Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons Empty Re: Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:14 pm

idont have a problem with that ,, he looks a tit but so what ,,, some cunt in the precinct told me take my hood down a while back Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons Empty Re: Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:18 pm

My son wears his kecks half way down his arse. lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Fucking pathetic.
It originated in American prisons where wogs wore them like that to let others know they took it up the cunting arse.
Our society has been totally fucked by a combination of Yank culture, coons and dumbed down brain dead white morons.
Thank God none of my teenage grandchildren want to look like a bastard nigger.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:25 pm

is someone gonna asbo all the lycra clad fat gunts i have to see Mad Mad Mad Mad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:28 pm

missj wrote:is someone gonna asbo all the lycra clad fat gunts i have to see Mad Mad Mad Mad

What the fuck is a 'gunt'??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Nobby Cheese wrote:
missj wrote:is someone gonna asbo all the lycra clad fat gunts i have to see Mad Mad Mad Mad

Fat birds have them. It's where the gut meets the cunt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:
Nobby Cheese wrote:

Fat birds have them. It's where the gut meets the cunt.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:39 pm

gunt , young gunt at that
Please, please let me cut this cunt to ribbons Gunty

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:41 pm

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Your dog looks cute, Jonesy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Your dog looks cute, Jonesy.
ill kill myself before i have one of those Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Did you just borrow it for the photo?

Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:01 pm

Dirty Diego wrote:Did you just borrow it for the photo?

Wink
oi oi Evil or Very Mad Smile wish i was that young though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum