Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me......

Go down

i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me...... Empty i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me......

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:36 pm

all the usual gumph.
it wasn't just "HIS"life.
his life was "their life",
WHAT?

run that by me again.

why can't these relatives be happy for the loss of their son/sister/mother/brother/whatever?

i don't want to give her my opinion,
she neither needs or deserves it.

but,,,,,,, i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me...... 523193

better close that window now.

Last edited by erixter on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me...... Empty Re: i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me......

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:05 pm

oh dear.
i sent.
my response is "awaiting moderation" so will probably do a beachy. Laughing

i just couldn't resist it. Embarassed

Back to top Go down

i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me...... Empty Re: i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me......

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:23 pm

i just don't see anything wrong with suicide.
have never had a loved one commit suicide.
but then,
i don't have any loved ones. Embarassed
maybe that's the key,
just don't love.
it really isn't worth it.

oh i don't know.

but just don't vilify those poor bastards eh?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 pm

erixter wrote:oh dear.
i sent.
my response is "awaiting moderation" so will probably do a beachy. Laughing

i just couldn't resist it. Embarassed

i had to leave an e-mail address.

will check my e-mails sometime. i so want to respond to a woman who's brother jumped at beachy.....there must be something wrong with me...... 882526

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fk off nobster.

it aint that bad. tongue

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 am

well,
i managed to find that site,
and my reply is on there,
don't know if it's there for all the world to see.

and it has my name on it.

should have used an alias i suppose.
too late now. behindthesofa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down