Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper,

Go down

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, Empty just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper,

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:30 am

and thought what a fuckin waste of a pound THAT was.
well,
i've hardly slept a wink all night.

and got into an article by "carole malone".
"carma" for short.
could be karma. Very Happy

GUEST COLUMNIST apparently.

well,
fucking brilliant.

ended up reading every word on the entire page.

i might just e-mail her and tell her secretary of my unexpected pleasure and approval of such thoughts and insights.

brilliant. cheers

Back to top Go down

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, Empty Re: just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper,

Post  NotBert Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:46 am

Carole Malone is a fucking cunt.
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, Empty Re: just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper,

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 am

People that read newspapers are cunts.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:36 pm

NotBert wrote:Carole Malone is a fucking cunt.

well i liked her.

probably wouldn't like to know her personally.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:11 pm

just e-mailed her anyway. tongue
with an old addy that i used to use.
apparently i got a follower on twitter. Laughing
whatever. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:16 pm

erixter wrote:just e-mailed her anyway. tongue
whatever. Rolling Eyes

my fuckin life.
e-mail returned.
no such user.
i'd addressed it to carloe malone.
wnkr. just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, 75119

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:39 pm

erixter wrote:
erixter wrote:just e-mailed her anyway. tongue
whatever. Rolling Eyes

my fuckin life.
e-mail returned.
no such user.
i'd addressed it to carloe malone.
wnkr. just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, 75119

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, 882526

just for the hell of it,when i was at tesco's yesterday,i bought a copy of the people newspaper, 189864

Back to top Go down

Post  NotBert Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Carole Malone is still a fucking cunt
NotBert
NotBert

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down